Madden 19

MacReady

6 minutes ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

Nope, that's Solo Battles. But I've been playing them for the past week and I mean unless your roster actually does have dudes with like 72 speed, the player movements are normal and players feel fluid since I think the game difficulty is all-pro and the game speed is set to normal instead of slow.

gotcha

• 2 weeks later...

So naturally after the Cooper trade I started a franchise with the raiders cause 5 first round picks in two years just sounds fun.

Get into it and realize despite the fact that the rosters are accurate for some reason the devs did not give the raiders the Dallas or Chicago picks.....wtf Madden?

15 hours ago, rob_shadows said:

So naturally after the Cooper trade I started a franchise with the raiders cause 5 first round picks in two years just sounds fun.

Get into it and realize despite the fact that the rosters are accurate for some reason the devs did not give the raiders the Dallas or Chicago picks.....wtf Madden?

Yeah, it's ridiculous and inexcusable.  Have to also control the Cowboys/Bears, then just make them retire. 

On 10/13/2018 at 12:02 PM, Hunter2_1 said:

This is ridiculous. The CPU QB WILL complete his passes, no matter what, unless you move the sliders down a heck. It's just not football. I'm in Dime everytime (and still stop the run too easily) but they still complete everything. Same sh, different year.

Yeah, it's the dumbest, most ridiculous and obnoxious crap.  It shouldn't be difficult to make a game with realistic opponent challenge levels based on the rating of the QB. 

I have the sliders for my team's pass coverage up to 85 for reaction time, 85 for coverage and 70 for interceptions.  I get one of two outcomes every game: either the QB completes 80% of his passes for 10 yards per attempt, or he goes for like 8/24 with 90 yards passing in a game.  And there's no rhyme or reason to it as far as the QB rating.  Russel Wilson had that 8/24 for 90 yard total, and Tannehill went for like 350 yards on 80% completions. 

This has been going for literally 5 years now. 

2 hours ago, Outpost31 said:

Yeah, it's ridiculous and inexcusable.  Have to also control the Cowboys/Bears, then just make them retire. 

I found out that apparently to get the picks to be accurate you have to do a cloud franchise and start at the latest week in the season... Which is still stupid.

Edited by rob_shadows

On 10/28/2018 at 11:15 AM, rob_shadows said:

Did the same thing plus traded away all other players over 80 and moved the team to make it basically a expansion team. Then discovered that I didn’t have those picks!!!

• 3 weeks later...
2 hours ago, DABEARSLCF04 said:

I think im done with Madden untill they actually change the game. 19 is the first Madden I have not bought since 04.

Same, gave up on this year's after about 6 weeks and traded it in. Got no interest in buying another until it's completely different really.

• 3 weeks later...