Madden 19

MacReady

20 hours ago, FourThreeMafia said:

Hey, you know their slogan....

EA Sports: If its in the game....its probably broken.

The runner ups 

EA Sports:

It’s (probably not) in the game 

It was in the game but we removed it so we can re-add it as a new feature in 4 years 

• Like 2

so I'm pretty for this game has actually gotten worse with updates... Several of the franchises I've done in the past month or so have had errors that completely break the save by making it impossible to advance the week by about 5 seasons in... Which never happened to me back when the game came out¬¬

Can you download online rosters for this game like you can for draft classes?  I used to do my best to edit team rosters to reflect free agency, but I don't have time for that anymore and I'd like to just download somebody else's hard work. 

4 hours ago, Outpost31 said:

Can you download online rosters for this game like you can for draft classes?  I used to do my best to edit team rosters to reflect free agency, but I don't have time for that anymore and I'd like to just download somebody else's hard work. 

Yeah you can

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Outpost31 said:

Yes, although I’d wait to after the draft and then download someones roster. People put in some solid work on the rookies. 

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

Yes, although I’d wait to after the draft and then download someones roster. People put in some solid work on the rookies. 

Plus if you see anything you disagree with you can always edit it, always faster to just edit someone else's roster than so your own.

Just now, rob_shadows said:

Plus if you see anything you disagree with you can always edit it, always faster to just edit someone else's roster than so your own.

Exactly. I downloaded a draft class back in Feb and wow, the guy spent a ton of time on it. Body types, faces, and ratings were all on point. That dude probably spent like 30 hours doing that. I definitely don’t have time for such a thing. Very grateful for their hard work. 

3 hours ago, thrILL! said:

I don’t play very often but is there a post-FA roster update?  Would love to see the HCs updated too.  

No official updates no... They don't support the game with any kind of roster or coaching updates after the Superbowl.

There are several community rosters that keep up with every move and are up to date though, head coaches won't be updated at all though.

48 minutes ago, rob_shadows said:

There are several community rosters that keep up with every move and are up to date though, head coaches won't be updated at all though.

How do you go about DLing those?  Sorry, I’m more of a Red Dead and Spider-Man gamer. LoL

44 minutes ago, thrILL! said:

How do you go about DLing those?  Sorry, I’m more of a Red Dead and Spider-Man gamer. LoL

From the main menu go to the little gear icon, share and manage files, download community files.

The one I'm using is "2019" from Ryanbruh, he updates it daily when there are transactions. (Just keep in mind you do have to download it again for any updates to take place, it doesn't do it automatically)

I'm on PS4 and one thing I don't know if if the community files are console specific or available across all consoles but either way you'll definitely be able to find one that's accurate.

There are also some pretty good draft classes, "tom28germany" has classes for the 2019 draft all the way up to the 2022 class that are fun to use in franchise.

Just remember to use a custom roster in franchise you have to either "use custom roster" for a cloud franchise or "use current roster" for offline franchise.

Unfortunately as far as I know it's impossible to play a franchise with a custom roster that has the accurate current draft picks from trades. 

• Like 1

On 4/8/2019 at 3:54 PM, rob_shadows said:

I'm on PS4 and one thing I don't know if if the community files are console specific or available across all consoles but either way you'll definitely be able to find one that's accurate.

Awesome I use PS4 as well. Thanks for the help!