Restructure:

Clay Matthews & Jordy Nelson 

Resigned:

Davon House, Richard Rodgers & Quinton Dial

Free Agents:

Donte Moncrief, TJ Carrie, Trent Murphy

The Draft:

1: Derwin James S/Hybrid LB FSU

- FREAK!!! Can't pass on that and I don't think any pass rusher besides Chubb is rated high enough for me here but James is someone that can play almost anywhere and I can't wait for Pettine to design a defense around him.

Trade Up - Packers trade with the Bills 

Packers trade 2nd, 3, and 4th to Bills for the 22nd pick

Harold Landry OLB Boston College

3 Comp: Hayden Hurst TE South Carolina

-Pretty much a main stay in my mocks and my favorite TE. Watching his tape I want him to be a Packer no fear over the middle.

5: Kevin Toliver II CB LSU

- We need talent if here easy pick

5 Comp: Kentavius Street OLB/DE NC State

- FREAK and another guy I want. Needs time but I think our staff can put him in some packages and let him just unleash his abilities. Def needs time to refine his craft.

5 Comp: Equanimeous St Brown WR Notre Dame

- Polished Receiver for A Rod to use.

5 Comp: Bradley Bozeman C Alabama 

- More depth in case Corey goes down

6: Deadrin Senat DT South Florida

- Adds Depth to the DT 

7: Antonio Callaway WR Florida

- Falls because of off the field but can't pass him up here.

7 Comp: Natrell Jamerson S WI

-Special teams ace and replaces Janis which saves us money even tho Janis wouldn't cost a ton. 

Honestly, I liked #4 better.  You seemed more open and honest on your picks and not just trying to please the few.  I noticed you didn't release Bulaga in this one, why?  Who cares what others think they know or want us to think they know.  Mocks are to be creative and throw out different possibilities.  Thanks for your work.

I think a 3rd round comp gives us a ton of leverage to move up the boards. I'd be able to live with trading all that to move up, but I can't see it happening unless we feel a can't-miss prospect was falling the way TT did about CMIII. Not sure that player exists this year. Still, I think we could pull the trade off, but I'd send Cobb instead of a 4th rounder instead of just cutting him outright. He HAS to have some sort of trade value.

Archived