RB Kareem Hunt Accused of... Pushing & Shoving

One Punch Man

He’s listed as a suspect in one report, and in another report another man is listed as the suspect.

the woman in question claims she was pushed. 

Doubt charges come from this if she’s only claiming she was pushed and the police aren’t even sure if Hunt is the suspected pusher

Based on the information we have, it sounds like the girl got kicked out of a party, tried to fight one of Hunt's friends, and Hunt shoved her away. I doubt anything comes of it. I doubt this affects Hunt on the field. It's a freaking shove.

3 minutes ago, jrry32 said:

Based on the information we have, it sounds like the girls got kicked out of a party, tried to fight one of Hunt's friends, and Hunt shoved her away. I doubt anything comes of it. I doubt this affects Hunt on the field. It's a freaking shove.

Misdemeanor assault?

But I don't want to go to far in that direction. I can't see KC punishing Hunt for this. 

Just now, SteelKing728 said:

Misdemeanor assault?

But I don't want to go to far in that direction. I can't see KC punishing Hunt for this. 

Not if it was self-defense or defense of others. A prosecutor isn't going to waste the time on this case if the facts we're being given now are accurate.

1 minute ago, domepatrol91 said:

He’s listed as a suspect in one report, and in another report another man is listed as the suspect.

the woman in question claims she was pushed. 

Doubt charges come from this if she’s only claiming she was pushed and the police aren’t even sure if Hunt is the suspected pusher

I suspect the same. 

Just now, jrry32 said:

Based on the information we have, it sounds like the girls got kicked out of a party, tried to fight one of Hunt's friends, and Hunt shoved her away. I doubt anything comes of it. I doubt this affects Hunt on the field. It's a freaking shove.

I think so too. But considering the current social-political landscape, I could see the NFL making a bit of an over correction .. if Hunt were made an example of, I wouldn’t be surprised. A game suspension or two. Cause shoving is still technically assault, isn’t it?

Then again, muddled story. No charges. I don’t know. He doesn’t seem like a bad kid. I’d hate to see his image tarnished in the slightest. I’d especially hate to see him lose snaps to Spencer Freaking Ware as a punishment.

3 minutes ago, jrry32 said:

Not if it was self-defense or defense of others. A prosecutor isn't going to waste the time on this case if the facts we're being given now are accurate.

Right. We don't need to go any further on this.

The chiefs should release a PR statement and that'll be pretty much the end of this I guess.

Based on everything I've heard, Zeke will likely be forced to serve Hunt's 6 game suspension for him.  Especially if no formal charges are ever filed and all the evidence points to the girl lying.  In fact it will be a 10 game suspension and Zeke will have to play the rest of his career rushing for all his yards while running backwards and with a blindfold.

10 minutes ago, Super4 said:

Based on everything I've heard, Zeke will likely be forced to serve Hunt's 6 game suspension for him.  Especially if no formal charges are ever filed and all the evidence points to the girl lying.  In fact it will be a 10 game suspension and Zeke will have to play the rest of his career rushing for all his yards while running backwards and with a blindfold.

Stick to the topic.  Discuss Hunt and the Chiefs and keep it to football.  

22 minutes ago, Webmaster said:

Stick to the topic.  Discuss Hunt and the Chiefs and keep it to football.  

I understand, and I apologize.  The response was more in jest of how it seems everyone that's commented in the thread has seemed to forget that a "non-story", citing that no charges have been filed and that the evidence would indicate there was no foul play, means little to nothing in regards to NFL procedures.  Yes, there is a hint of bitterness but I digress.  I'll refrain in the future though.

Archived