RB Kareem Hunt Accused of... Pushing & Shoving

One Punch Man

We'll see I suppose. If Hunt obviously tries to cover something up, lies to Gooddell in interviews, or if some video comes out of him essentially assaulting women on the street then I'll expect more to happen. As it stands currently, I don't see anything happening.

1 hour ago, KC_Guy said:

Pushed a shopping cart today. Afraid of being suspended here. So I apologize ... 

Geesh ...

Substantially different circumstances. But I mean.. no charges, no reported injuries. 

I get it man. Especially if alcohol was involved. Not to minimize the situation, but I definitely feel like it’s one of those proceedings where the outcome is what’s most important.

Wouldn’t mind if this situation pushed him down in Fantasy drafts. I don’t know if he’ll lead the league in rushing again, but definitely a candidate for 1400+ total yards.

Anyone care to comment on how Hunt will perform next year?

On 2/12/2018 at 8:02 PM, Super4 said:

Based on everything I've heard, Zeke will likely be forced to serve Hunt's 6 game suspension for him.  Especially if no formal charges are ever filed and all the evidence points to the girl lying.  In fact it will be a 10 game suspension and Zeke will have to play the rest of his career rushing for all his yards while running backwards and with a blindfold.

Or with his eyes tied behind his back.

48 minutes ago, Rogerthat said:

Lets not ruin a man's life because two women got into a fight outside of a club at 4 in the morning. 

Yeah but he was in a 36 block radius when the incident occured.  No to mention he was also breathing oxygen at the time and that's incriminating enough by itself.

What was he doing out so late? Is that a good example to the kids? Why did maybe-him resort to violence? What will women think now that we know he is maybe capable of this? All questions that need to be addressed in an exhaustive league investigation.

I just feel dubious, midnight-hour conduct like this is detrimental to the league.

Archived