Civilization Mafia - GAME OVER - Barbarians win!

Whicker

Game Mechanics/Rules (please read carefully!!!!)

KNOWLEDGE OF THE VIDEO GAME IS NOT REQUIRED NOR HELPFUL

All standard mafia rules apply. Bold the name to vote. Do not talk communicate outside the thread unless specifically allowed by your role. Don't screenshot PMs. Follow all site rules. I reserve the right to punish an individual or team if there is a violation of any commonplace rule.

I will not be providing a starting ratio for this game, but there will only be Civilization (town) and Barbarians (mafia). There will not be any alignment conversions of any kind.

Every player in this game will start as vanilla town/goon with no moves or abilities, other than a mafia factional chat and kill. The Wonder that you choose to construct = your role for this game. Unless otherwise noted, all Wonders are available to be constructed by either Civilization or Barbarians. By default, players will only be allowed to construct one Wonder. Players, may, however, use all abilities available to them in any night. A mafia player, for example, may perform a factional kill and use a Wonder ability. There is no way to destroy or replace your Wonder, so choose carefully.

Each day will begin with a “Resolution Phase.” At the beginning of each day I will give a resolution and the effect of each outcome. During this phase, players may not vote to lynch other players; only votes for one of the resolution options will count. A Resolution is passed immediately when a majority vote is achieved or by plurality when the deadline reached. If the Resolution is tied at deadline, the Barbarians will receive a factional vote to break the tie. As soon as a Resolution has passed, the lynch phase will begin. The lynch phase will send once we get to a majority decision or will end in a lynch if a player's vote count if the majority at the end of the phase set by me. I will not let this game drag. You will be given notice of any time limit. Once the hammering vote is cast. you may still talk in thread, but no votes or unvotes will count. 

The build order in this game will be determined randomly. There will be an even distribution of town and mafia, with mafia having the lowest priority among them. For example, in a 21 person game with 3 mafia, the order will be 6 town > mafia > 6 town > mafia > 6 town > mafia, but the order of specific players will be random.

During each day, each player will send me a PM designating which Wonder they'd like to build. If you are choosing to not build a Wonder, I strongly prefer you send me a “no build” PM. If multiple players choose to build the same Wonder, the one who is highest on the build order will receive that role. If you send me a “no build” PM, then you are moved to the top of the list. In the cases of multiple players, those players will remain in their original order. For example, if there are 5 players in order A-E and A, C, and E all choose to build the same Wonder and B, D choose no build, then A will successfully build the Wonder and the new build order will be B, D, C, E, A.

At the end of the lynch phase, the flip will occur and build PMs will be sent out. The night phase will last 12 hours unless I receive all PMs. You MAY use the ability of a Wonder that was built the same day. If you miss one night's worth of actions, I will not wait on you on following nights. You may send moves in advance with a prioritized list. You MAY talk at night.

You must make three posts and vote every day. Failure to do so the first time will result in a penalty. If you have already built a Wonder, you will be roleblocked that night. If you have not built a Wonder, you will be moved to the bottom of the build order. Failure to meet participation requirements two days will result in your death. These do not have to be consecutive days.

I reserve the right to modify these rules at any time. You will notified if this happens.

This is the town role PM:

Welcome to Civilization Mafia, ______

You are Civilization Aligned (town)

You have no moves yet, just your vote.

You win when all non-Civilization aligned players have been eliminated from the game.

11sanchez11, @49ers4life52,  @amac, @bcb1213, @beezee,  @biggio7, @Blahman88, @BrettFavre004, @BrotherlyLove, @bucsfan333, @CAS22, @coltsmanic808, @CWood21, @daboyle250, @Danger, @Darth Pees, @devils1854 @bucsfan333 @EliteTexan80@El ramster@flyers0909, @fretgod99, @FriendlyEnemy, @Gambit Jango, @gopherwrestler@Gmen4ev@Heimdallr@HighHopes, @Hockey5djh, @HokieHigh,  @husker_vikes3, @incognito_man,  @iPwn, @Its A Sabotage, @james.mcmurry13, @JammerHammer21, @jetsfan4life51, @jfinley88, @Jlash@JMG, @jrry32, @Karmaloop, @khodder, @kingseanjohn, @LetTheBallFly@LETSGOBROWNIES@LionsFTW, @LuckyNumber11@MathMan, @Matts4313, @MD4L@Mich_fan20, @MightyMouse07, @mission27, @MookieMonster@ninerfanwheelz, @Officer Ricky, @OleXmad@Pats#1, @PatriotsWin!@perikirest, @Phire, @PuntMyLumps, @rabbisson, @Ragnarok@RandyMossIsBoss, @ravens_rool28, @Raves@ravishingone@Rearviewmirror, @RuskieTitan, @S-jax39, @samgurl775, @skatebeanz, @skrILL, @SirA1@SoS, @stallyns, @Stoop Trash, @sunnygsm, @swoosh, @texans_uk, @Texas_OutLaw7, @TedLavie@The LBC, @thelawoffices, @theuntouchable, @Tk3@twslhs20, @Tyty, @Ua@UofMfan909, @utley4568@Victor Cruz Pun, @Vindicatedxx, @VYoung10, @Whicker, @Woz @Famous Jameis @LETSGOBROWNIES @LetTheBallFly

1. gopherwrestler
2. Ragnarok - hit N2 - Civilization aligned [The Hanging Gardens]
3. RuskieTitan - Civilization aligned [The Forbidden Palace]
4. theuntouchable
5. mission27
6. Famous Jameis - lynched D3 - Civilization aligned [Terracotta Army]
7. LetTheBallFly
8. kingseanjohn
9. Tk3
10. Ua - Inactive died N3 - Barbarian aligned [Stonehenge]
11. domepatrol91
12. Darth Pees - killed N1 - Civilization aligned [No Wonder]
13. MD4L - lynched D5 - Civilization aligned [No Wonder]
14. Raves
15. MookieMonster - lynched D1 - Civilization aligned [No Wonder]
16. bcb1213
17. bucsfan333 - hit N2 - Civilization aligned [No Wonder]
18. EliteTexan80 - lynched D4 - Barbarian aligned [No Wonder]

Start of Ancient Era (Day 1)

Vote Count (Resolution 1)

1 Sciences – Dome
10 Arts – ET, Famous, Bcb, Bucs, LTBF, Ua, Rags, Raves, Gopher, Ruskie
4 None – Touch, Tk3, Mookie, Darth

The resolution has passed for extra funding into the Arts!!

D1 Lynch Phase Begins

Vote Count

10 Mookie – Rags, ET, Gopher, MD4L, Raves, Ruskie, Famous, Bucs, Tk3, Dome (LYNCH)

2 Ruskie – Darth, KSJ

2 Darth – Mission, Bcb

1 Rags – LTBF

1 Raves – Mookie

1 Gopher – Touch

1 KSJ – Ua

N1 Begins

Start of Classical Era (Day 2)

Vote Count (Resolution 2)

1 Cultural – Touch
5 Natural - Bucs, KSJ, Tk3, Gopher, Dome
6 None – LTBF, Famous, ET, Ruskie, Raves, Bcb