Civilization Mafia - GAME OVER - Barbarians win!

Whicker

15 hours ago, mission27 said:

Jesus Christ can we please not rush to 10 votes on a d1 lynch of a known troll?  Unbelievable. 

What monument thingy do you all want me to build?

Btw tk3 telling people what to build is highly anti town.  If everyone listens it allows mafia to focus their builds.  Huge mistake.

Lol this post is just bad.

Just now, Ragnarok said:

You do realize that, like mookie's inactivity, being 100% gimmick early on just isn't helpful to town?  

Lemmie tell ya something brother!

The gimmick is a false flag! You see, me and my ETmaniacs take note of what each reaction is to my gimmick, brother! It's what led me to investigate and press on who I investigated and pressed, and gives me insight on who might be who, brother!

All you need to do for the gimmick is to say your prayers and take your vitamins, brother! 

tenor.gif

1 minute ago, EliteTexan80 said:

Lemmie tell ya something brother!

The gimmick is a false flag! You see, me and my ETmaniacs take note of what each reaction is to my gimmick, brother! It's what led me to investigate and press on who I investigated and pressed, and gives me insight on who might be who, brother!

All you need to do for the gimmick is to say your prayers and take your vitamins, brother! 

tenor.gif

This is strike 1 lol. Go to the next gimmick 

Just now, LetTheBallFly said:

Hey Rags,

You have been playing exactly like last game when you were mafia. Jumping at lots of things. Are they just that evident to you or what?

I play the same way every game.  Best way to get reads D1.  We even discussed this last game after scum won.

2 hours ago, Ragnarok said:

He did hop on Ruskie first thing.

I get called scum in literally every game.  So it made it easy to handle last game cause you can only cry wolf so many times before people ignore it.

Don't like the extent to which you are playing the "I'm always accused of being mafia" card.

You can 

2 hours ago, MookieMonster said:

and tbh I'm almost always inactive as mafia. I hate being mafia. I like scum hunting, I don't like having to rethink everything I post constantly.

self describing your own meta while actively doing the opposite.

I tend to agree with what you are saying, but I don't like the fact that you felt like you needed to say it.

On 2/13/2018 at 12:12 PM, RuskieTitan said:

So we're all starting as barbarians and teching our way through the different 'eras' or nights?

23 hours ago, Tk3 said:

lol... so Ruskie, does your PM say "Barbarian"?

23 hours ago, Tk3 said:

So I ask again, did your PM name you a "Barbarian", and you didn't think to look at the rules and realize that Barbarians is what defines you as mafia?

You confused and assumed Barbarian meant powerless because that is how they are in the game?

You slipped

2 hours ago, Ragnarok said:

Last second survival and actual trust are very, very different things.

And how was Ruskie caught exactly?

For Rags - the reason I pushed the Ruskie movement from the start and it got so much momentum

2 hours ago, theuntouchable said:

I can understand that but if we can use it to our advantage we could really harpoon mafias chances of getting decent roles. 

Literally the entire point of my "dictator" post

1 hour ago, MookieMonster said:

Voting to gain additional night moves is a pro mafia move right now. Self voting is a mafia move to try and get heat off of yourselves.

It's D1. Thats a heck of a lot more than I usually use to push on D1, usually I grab the dude trying really hard to seem active without actually doing anything (ET) but Ruskie is sending off some odd D1 vibes.

You just seem mad that someones voting for you for a dumb reason. Aka you might die as mafia over basically nothing.

Interesting that the REAL reason that Ruskie is scum is not the reason that Mookie is "getting vibes" from him

1 hour ago, theuntouchable said:

What monument thingy do you all want me to build?

Btw tk3 telling people what to build is highly anti town.  If everyone listens it allows mafia to focus their builds.  Huge mistake.

Lol this post is just bad.

lol I didn't even really read that post.. I more just rolled my eyes and moved on.

Pretty hilarious contradiction though

Archived