Civilization Mafia - GAME OVER - Barbarians win!

Whicker

On ‎2‎/‎13‎/‎2018 at 12:27 PM, Raves said:

Although I think the extra wonder would help the civs with getting a role more so than the scum who have a higher chance of getting one as they can coordinate their bids, I'm going with none for now and will probably change it later.

On ‎2‎/‎13‎/‎2018 at 12:38 PM, Raves said:

arts

On ‎2‎/‎13‎/‎2018 at 12:47 PM, Raves said:

Trying not to post during work, but also wanting to get my 3 posts in, unfortunately I'm probably going to only have time to play at work or on my phone as I just got the keys to my new house and won't have internet till Wednesday next week.

On ‎2‎/‎13‎/‎2018 at 1:14 PM, Raves said:

Can we just lynch Ruskie now because that is already annoying considering I've been talking about buying a house and the stress of it affecting me since like the Boondocks game.

On ‎2‎/‎13‎/‎2018 at 3:02 PM, Raves said:

mafia will get roles, for all we know the roles tomorrow are going to be better than the roles today, the only way to keep them from getting roles is to lynch them.  By increasing the number of roles we have access to, then we can at least start trying to use them to locate the mafia and lynch them, even though it does improve their chances of getting a role as well, though the role might not be all that useful for them and be used as a block against civs.  So either we give ourselves more roles to hunt scum with as honestly outside of the protector role none seem too great for civs, possibly the invest on death role as well, for today, we can look to do the science and see what is coming up so civs know when to look to put in on good roles compared to bidding on crap in the immediate, or we can continue to not have the ability to scum hunt and not know what's coming up to make an educated decision on what to try to build to help scum hunt.

On ‎2‎/‎13‎/‎2018 at 7:37 PM, Raves said:

There is some value for a good civ that always gets hit to take it and still be of use to the game, but at the same time it can throw the game off based on the fact there is an unknown ratio.

Not sure why I quoted this one, I don't think I meant to, but yeah, your post with the barbarians thing is a little scummy, but who knows.  Still going with waht I said I was going to do originally.  rags

On ‎2‎/‎13‎/‎2018 at 8:01 PM, Raves said:

he asked how many posts before he gets voted, over under 3, I said I would probably do it in my first post, this is my first post since lynching started I think.

On ‎2‎/‎13‎/‎2018 at 9:09 PM, Raves said:

I'm not sure on Ruskie and he was already at 8 votes, another vote makes it easy for scum, if Ruskie actually is a civ, to cast the last vote and lynch a civ, by getting my vote in on Rags, though I did consider just voting myself, I get my vote in as well as not put it to a tipping point for someone who although a few comments stand out quite a bit, still led to quite a few votes added up quite easily which has always given me pause to not put him at a critical tipping point.

On ‎2‎/‎13‎/‎2018 at 10:14 PM, Raves said:

Well it was more about his comment because of the house stuff.  It's been super stressful and I've talked about it a few times and between that and work it's been a little much.  You remember how I blew up during Boondocks Mafia when it looked like my ability was tampered with and I mentioned all the stuff going on, just didn't like the accusation that I was lying, which is one of the reasons I suck at being scum/other is because I find it hard to lie.

On ‎2‎/‎14‎/‎2018 at 7:39 AM, Raves said:

Pretty sure Ruskie would've been the easiest wagon... but ya know.  Also last game you were scum and getting called out on it from the start.

On ‎2‎/‎14‎/‎2018 at 7:45 AM, Raves said:

Sorry didn't see him jump on it earlier.  I'm trying to keep up while at work, which is something I didn't want to do, and keep missing things.

22 hours ago, Raves said:

That was LBC that he did that too and bcb took over for him and yes LBC was scum.

19 hours ago, Raves said:

go ahead and lynch me so I can stop paying attention to the game.

raves

15 hours ago, Raves said:

I will play the game for as long as I'm in it and since I'm vanilla still my loss wont hurt the civs too much.  All this playing footsie is just going to drag the day out longer with no progress.  With my playing limited to my phone after work as i am trying to not play during work my following will be behind, though probably still ahead of the mostly inactives.

13 hours ago, Raves said:

I wasn't sure he made comments but i also said he responded to why he did it well.  Honestly my only feeling for who might be mafia right now is mookie while i would say i think tk3 is a civ so far.

I'll tell you what, this new forum multiquote feature is amazing for mafia.

Not really sure what to make of him. He vaguely defends me, potentially because he'd be aware of what my lynch outcome would be, and yet he also subtly pushes mookie. Not sure I'd be on board with raves right now, though he is suspect. Someone to keep an eye on, but not necessarily who I'd go after for the first lynch.

3 minutes ago, RuskieTitan said:

I'll tell you what, this new forum multiquote feature is amazing for mafia.

I like the new Ruskie. Why so active this game? Finally get some free time or just decided to go all out this game?

1 hour ago, bucsfan333 said:

So what's the argument against lynching Ruskie?

I think he is civ just doing one of his ploys to draw out mafia

59 minutes ago, domepatrol91 said:

Did ruskie just go along with an “other’s” claim just for the lols as a civ a few games back? Or was he scum that game that jfin won?

He was a civ.  He was also a civ when he hit et (an outed civ).  That's just ruskie being ruskie I guess

25 minutes ago, RuskieTitan said:

Bucs, then Mookie.

@RuskieTitan I'm getting some bad vibes from md4l what are your thoughts?

Just now, LetTheBallFly said:

I like the new Ruskie. Why so active this game? Finally get some free time or just decided to go all out this game?

Two things

1. I don't feel like I'm any more or less inactive than the previous games. Last game I got hit night 1, so that would probably explain why I wasn't active for the duration of the game. Also during work hours it depends on whether I'm currently doing any active remediation work or have a lot of free time (such as now) when I've done what I need to clear my plate.

2. I try to make it as difficult as humanely possible to get a read on me. I absolutely loath the concept of using prior games as a benchmark on how to view players in the current game. Everything that happened in games before, shouldn't be factored in the current game in my mind. What pertains to the game at hand is the game at hand.

1 minute ago, RuskieTitan said:

Two things

1. I don't feel like I'm any more or less inactive than the previous games. Last game I got hit night 1, so that would probably explain why I wasn't active for the duration of the game. Also during work hours it depends on whether I'm currently doing any active remediation work or have a lot of free time (such as now) when I've done what I need to clear my plate.

2. I try to make it as difficult as humanely possible to get a read on me. I absolutely loath the concept of using prior games as a benchmark on how to view players in the current game. Everything that happened in games before, shouldn't be factored in the current game in my mind. What pertains to the game at hand is the game at hand.

What's your opinion on Rags?

13 minutes ago, Famous Jameis said:

I think he is civ just doing one of his ploys to draw out mafia

He was a civ.  He was also a civ when he hit et (an outed civ).  That's just ruskie being ruskie I guess

@RuskieTitan I'm getting some bad vibes from md4l what are your thoughts?

On ‎2‎/‎13‎/‎2018 at 8:14 PM, Famous Jameis said:

Why mookie over md4l?

On ‎2‎/‎13‎/‎2018 at 8:19 PM, Ragnarok said:

Cause md4l is in BDL.  Can't vote a BDLer D1.  

Well yeah, but you should have a good idea as to what role is helpful/hurts scum regardless.  

On ‎2‎/‎13‎/‎2018 at 10:15 PM, MD4L said:

Checking in.

On ‎2‎/‎13‎/‎2018 at 10:18 PM, MD4L said:

Damn, Ruskie you must have set some alarms off to have the first 8 votes of day one.

On ‎2‎/‎13‎/‎2018 at 10:22 PM, MD4L said:

That makes more sense. Someone calling you for troll history is not a good look 

On ‎2‎/‎14‎/‎2018 at 8:46 AM, Ragnarok said:

You took that seriously?  I was being partially tongue-in-cheek, but because I do know them better/can read them better, I can push elsewhere D1 to get reads.  But it was also because md4l almost always shows up and plays while you haven't been active in a while.  

And I'm quite good at this game, so I'm pretty confident I know what I'm doing.  

22 hours ago, MD4L said:

Mookie

22 hours ago, MD4L said:

Self explanatory stuff.

19 hours ago, Famous Jameis said:

I feel like ppl are letting md4l slide by without any pressure for not posting and then just making his vote.

38 minutes ago, RuskieTitan said:

MD4L makes it 4 votes on Mookie, he starts gaining steam... so Bucs throws back onto me to push the lead further out.

All things to note people, once my death is revealed.

How are you getting bad vibes from MD4L? You asked why mookie over md4l before the guy even showed up after the game started. Rags subtly defends him. Though TBH he's barely posted so there's not a lot of things to go off of right now. If this was day 2 or any day onward it would seem like you found him scum in an investigation or something, but this is sort of strange for a day 1 feeling...

Archived