Civilization Mafia - GAME OVER - Barbarians win!

Whicker

49 minutes ago, RuskieTitan said:

How are you getting bad vibes from MD4L? You asked why mookie over md4l before the guy even showed up after the game started. Rags subtly defends him. Though TBH he's barely posted so there's not a lot of things to go off of right now. If this was day 2 or any day onward it would seem like you found him scum in an investigation or something, but this is sort of strange for a day 1 feeling...

Just a gut feeling right now.  He is laying low and playing completely different then the last game I remember him playing.   I could be way off but him laying low is something I'd keep an eye on. 

10 minutes ago, RuskieTitan said:

So which one do you want to go with?

Lemmie tell ya something brother!

Mookie is the vote you need to make! So make it, before the 24 inch pythons and the ETMANIACS run wiiiillllld on yoooooooou!!!

giphy.gif

5 minutes ago, EliteTexan80 said:

Mookie is the vote you need to make! So make it, before the 24 inch pythons and the ETMANIACS run wiiiillllld on yoooooooou!!!

giphy.gif

I don't like the Ruskie vote and mookie and md4l were both pretty quite to begin the game so I can go with mookie

17 minutes ago, EliteTexan80 said:

giphy.gif

Yea, still don’t care about the etmaniacs .....

tho I do think mookie is a better vote than ruskie.

Archived