Civilization Mafia - GAME OVER - Barbarians win!

Whicker

1 minute ago, theuntouchable said:

Ua was the one that guessed about that and even then he was wrong lol he said untch which still fit but wasn’t right lol.

He guessed it before night the first time. Sort of left us a little bit skeptical until you literally convinced us to hit you. Then we were pretty confused for about 4 hours until you and Whicker slipped who you were.

2 minutes ago, Famous Jameis said:

@bucsfan333 sorry I hit you.  I really had 3 guys to choose from and when tk3 pissed me off I decided to hit one to narrow down my list. Your the most dangerous player of the 3 so I just went with you.  If I had gone with one of the other 2 I would have hit mafia.  

It's fine. I really only read the pages I posted on.

Think I'm gonna take a break for a while anyway. I just don't have the time to actually play.

2 minutes ago, domepatrol91 said:

Going to OT is OK. Once we found out there would be no lynch, a second tie is totally off the table. You should’ve been more aware of how much time was left and who had voted before placing your OT vote IMO

All raves had to do was vote.  Going to ties is not the smart play unless you have ppl on that will vote in ot.

1 minute ago, bucsfan333 said:

It's fine. I really only read the pages I posted on.

Think I'm gonna take a break for a while anyway. I just don't have the time to actually play.

You posted that way to it seemed that's why I was thinking you could be mafia.  It wasn't your usual playing style imo

Just now, Whicker said:

Well nevermind this is already 100 pages lol

Great game. I think the fact people started off with no role slowed the game down a bit to start . Might be the resolutions as well. The mafia was very quiet and not sure how only FJ picked up on Gopher, ET, and Ua (Hope he is ok). They really posted less than usual. I like the idea of bidding on the roles. Maybe have them all out in 3 Days instead of spread out over the game?

1 minute ago, Famous Jameis said:

All raves had to do was vote.  Going to ties is not the smart play unless you have ppl on that will vote in ot.

You tied it with like 2 seconds to go before the deadline. Tk3 WAS there to vote, but he had no chance after you voted last second.

Just now, LetTheBallFly said:

Great game. I think the fact people started off with no role slowed the game down a bit to start . Might be the resolutions as well. The mafia was very quiet and not sure how only FJ picked up on Gopher, ET, and Ua (Hope he is ok). They really posted less than usual. I like the idea of bidding on the roles. Maybe have them all out in 3 Days instead of spread out over the game?

Also, I really believe there should be a high post limit. Like 10 posts per Night

Archived