Civilization Mafia - GAME OVER - Barbarians win!

Whicker

3 minutes ago, domepatrol91 said:

You tied it with like 2 seconds to go before the deadline. Tk3 WAS there to vote, but he had no chance after you voted last second.

I played it how I played it. I wasn't gonna vote at all until raves made his post about not voting.  That seemed exactly what mafia would do.  Once he made that post I had to vote.  

4 minutes ago, domepatrol91 said:

You tied it with like 2 seconds to go before the deadline. Tk3 WAS there to vote, but he had no chance after you voted last second.

But civs were fine if they went back the next night between me and Raves. Instead you all went between Me, Tk3 and FJ.

FJ could have done you all a favor if I was indeed a civ. 13:5 is tough to mislynch imo even early. Just so happens it didn't work out this game

4 minutes ago, RuskieTitan said:

13:5 ratio is a damn hard game. Well done Mafia.

Gopher, you basically have a mark on your back now with how you play mafia.

And everything TK3 said about a certain duo I agree with (even though I don't agree with everything he says otherwise).

Did you even read my explanation lol. Man I really wish some of you were in the chat. We were even debating killing FJ N1. 

7 minutes ago, RuskieTitan said:

13:5 ratio is a damn hard game. Well done Mafia.

Gopher, you basically have a mark on your back now with how you play mafia.

And everything TK3 said about a certain duo I agree with (even though I don't agree with everything he says otherwise).

Knew i had that coming. Better not turn my back.

Just now, gopherwrestler said:

Knew i had that coming. Better not turn my back.

Didn't mean that, just moreso that given how fast you started with your first few games, then going very much low activity with an IRL story that turns out wasn't happening... everyone else is going to lynch you in games where you aren't going 100% based off this game. Just giving you a head's up, lots of people here like to measure players based from prior game experiences.

Archived