Civilization Mafia - GAME OVER - Barbarians win!

Whicker

14 minutes ago, LetTheBallFly said:

Great game. I think the fact people started off with no role slowed the game down a bit to start . Might be the resolutions as well. The mafia was very quiet and not sure how only FJ picked up on Gopher, ET, and Ua (Hope he is ok). They really posted less than usual. I like the idea of bidding on the roles. Maybe have them all out in 3 Days instead of spread out over the game?

I appreciate your feedback 

1 minute ago, RuskieTitan said:

Didn't mean that, just moreso that given how fast you started with your first few games, then going very much low activity with an IRL story that turns out wasn't happening... everyone else is going to lynch you in games where you aren't going 100% based off this game. Just giving you a head's up, lots of people here like to measure players based from prior game experiences.

Really the only reason i wasn’t saying much right away is there wasn’t a lot to go chat about. I get that 100% that I’ll be an easy Lynch early for a while. 

13 minutes ago, LetTheBallFly said:

Also, I really believe there should be a high post limit. Like 10 posts per Night

I don't know how I feel about this. I obviously like posting minimums but at some point you'd just cause a lot more spam like posts and get diminishing returns. For the most part it's the same group of people that need this minimum, and I think getting them to post some is about the same as getting them to post a little more. 

1 minute ago, gopherwrestler said:

Literally LTBF had a crazy idea to claim every single day. Even to say he was mafia.  ??‍♀️

ruskie may not like meta reads, but i had 2 of you pegged bc of it and a 3rd bc of no activity.  it doesn't work all the time but it does work occasionally 

I think LTBF was going to claim he was a Barbarian Teen who wasn't in the chat or something? And during the Renaissance Era he was enlightened and received the name of one mafia? I don't remember the details but it was funny

1 minute ago, Whicker said:

I think LTBF was going to claim he was a Barbarian Teen who wasn't in the chat or something? And during the Renaissance Era he was enlightened and received the name of one mafia or something. I don't remember the details but it was funny

Haha. That was an awesome one

1 minute ago, Whicker said:

I think LTBF was going to claim he was a Barbarian Teen who wasn't in the chat or something? And during the Renaissance Era he was enlightened and received the name of one mafia or something. I don't remember the details but it was funny

if i was alive and he did that i would be going full on pound table in your face that he was mafia, regardless of bcb's invest.  I am never alive at the same time he does any of these stunts take note of that

Archived