Civilization Mafia - GAME OVER - Barbarians win!

Whicker

28 minutes ago, Famous Jameis said:

All raves had to do was vote.  Going to ties is not the smart play unless you have ppl on that will vote in ot.

As I said I wasn't going to vote, I was fine if I ended up being the lynch as I was a powerless civ at the time and if LTBF was a civ, which I was somewhat leaning towards, then it would've been better for him to live.  I was going to let the rest of the team make teh decision for me.

2 minutes ago, Whicker said:

I think LTBF was going to claim he was a Barbarian Teen who wasn't in the chat or something? And during the Renaissance Era he was enlightened and received the name of one mafia or something. I don't remember the details but it was funny

The rest of this was I got 1 PM a night from the mafia. They don't know who I am and I know 1 of them. The PM N1 said follow Tk3s lead.

I could become a civ using a wonder at the end of the game if I made it since I was enlightened. I was given the Mafia N3 hit and chose not to use it to show my side towards going civ. 

Once Tk3 made his comment I was going to go nuclear and blow the mafia up taking out my name Ua and Tk3 since he is most likely mafia based on the PM. 

9 minutes ago, Whicker said:

I think LTBF was going to claim he was a Barbarian Teen who wasn't in the chat or something? And during the Renaissance Era he was enlightened and received the name of one mafia? I don't remember the details but it was funny

2 minutes ago, LetTheBallFly said:

The rest of this was I got 1 PM a night from the mafia. They don't know who I am and I know 1 of them. The PM N1 said follow Tk3s lead.

I could become a civ using a wonder at the end of the game if I made it since I was enlightened. I was given the Mafia N3 hit and chose not to use it to show my side towards going civ. 

Once Tk3 made his comment I was going to go nuclear and blow the mafia up taking out my name Ua and Tk3 since he is most likely mafia based on the PM. 

This how you develop a crazy claim that has an outside chance of working lol

Seriously you all would have just nOT believed it. There would have been 2 mafia in there lol

On 2/16/2018 at 3:05 PM, Ragnarok said:
On 2/13/2018 at 7:35 PM, LetTheBallFly said:

What's up with Ruskie today. I think the previous 4 games combined doesn't come close to the amount of posts he has had today

On 2/13/2018 at 7:45 PM, LetTheBallFly said:

I' not sure what Ruskie is doing.....but Ruskie

On 2/13/2018 at 9:37 PM, LetTheBallFly said:

It does seem too easy. I can never understand what Ruskie is doing or saying though 

On 2/15/2018 at 4:37 PM, theuntouchable said:

Yea, still don’t care about the etmaniacs .....

tho I do think mookie is a better vote than ruskie.

On 2/15/2018 at 4:56 PM, MD4L said:

I'm stickingnwith mookie barring someone bringing a better case on someone.

On 2/15/2018 at 5:41 PM, Tk3 said:

Is the only rationale on a Mookie vote that he voted Ruskie for the "wrong reasons"?

So right after we picks arts yesterday, tk3, bucs, pees, gopher, FJ, ET, LTBF, ksj, UA, and md4l all voted for Ruskie within the next few hours.  Most with little to no comment.

When the mookie lynch got going, FJ, ET, gopher, md4l, bucs, and dome voted for him and gave no reasoning.

I actually think that because scum knew that mookie was going to flip town, they went out of their way to make sure that they commented.  Because the voting without reasoning has been harped on so much recently, they wanted to make sure they didn't stand out that way.  

These are a few of the comments explaining or talking about their votes that stood out to me as forced.  Like, they didn't want to vote without saying anything, but the reactions seem like they felt they had to say something, but didn't know what to say because they knew how the result would turn out.

The LTBF reaction regarding Ruskie is the best example of this.  The others could go either way, but his stood out as expecting Ruskie to flip town and he wanted to give himself an excuse when that happened.

Well, I got two of four scum right in this post.

Absolutely nailed LTBF, should have pushed it harder

Just now, LetTheBallFly said:

So what have me way exactly?

Few things.

First, there's been a lot of recent talk about people voting and giving no reason for it.  So I thought that scum would want to avoid being in that category as much as possible whereas town would be more willing to just vote and move on(which is a crappy thing for a townie to do...really crappy).  But the comments you made were very noncommittal.  It came across as you being like, "Well, I guuueeessss I just have to vote here."  Like you felt like you had to vote for someone, but weren't sure how to go about it because you already knew the people you were voting for were townie.  

Second, scum tends to be more awkward entering the thread because they're pretending to be townie instead of being townie and also voting because they already know how a lynch will turn out.  So especially among newer scum, their posts coming into the thread after being away for a bit come across as more forced because they are trying to blend in.  You had a different vibe and gave me bad juju in how you would come into the thread.

Third, you really didn't have a much in the way of an original thought that I saw.  The only one you had was voting me when I pushed you.  Accusing your accuser can be an indication of scum when combining other factors I said.

But, none of that matters cause I didn't get you lynched.

That said, especially when someone like me, that is called scum every game and gets pushed with regularity dies that early, town should have known to look back through my posts and who I pushed.   Because it can be an obvious indicator that I was on the right track and scum got nervous.  

1 minute ago, Ragnarok said:

See the last little bit of the previous statement.  

Yep, and it was still worth getting you out at that point. You didn’t do your normal hard push of him, if you were pushing hard, it would of been hard to just take you out at night without making it look to awkward. 

You’ve sort of done the same thing the last two games. Even tho you were scum and I was civ, you really backed off me and didn’t push me quite as hard as you should of, but asked a lot more questions that were left with open ended questions.

Then this one, you seemed confident, but seemed to back off. 

Just now, gopherwrestler said:

Yep, and it was still worth getting you out at that point. You didn’t do your normal hard push of him, if you were pushing hard, it would of been hard to just take you out at night without making it look to awkward. 

You’ve sort of done the same thing the last two games. Even tho you were scum and I was civ, you really backed off me and didn’t push me quite as hard as you should of, but asked a lot more questions that were left with open ended questions.

Then this one, you seemed confident, but seemed to back off. 

Honestly, it was entirely due to RL being crazy right now.  I've practiced having a pretty consistent play style and discrepancies tend to come because of outside things.

I just didn't have as much time to dedicate to the game.  

Archived