Civilization Mafia - GAME OVER - Barbarians win!

Whicker

51 minutes ago, domepatrol91 said:

I understand. I'm just saying why I felt (and still feel) like it was a bad play.

in hinesight hell yeah it was bad.  but if they were both civ and the ratio was what it turned out to be i would have been right.  

49 minutes ago, Raves said:

As I said I wasn't going to vote, I was fine if I ended up being the lynch as I was a powerless civ at the time and if LTBF was a civ, which I was somewhat leaning towards, then it would've been better for him to live.  I was going to let the rest of the team make teh decision for me.

Never leave anything up to the civs bc they have been playing like crap lately.  all of us.

3 minutes ago, Famous Jameis said:

in hinesight hell yeah it was bad.  but if they were both civ and the ratio was what it turned out to be i would have been right.  

Never leave anything up to the civs bc they have been playing like crap lately.  all of us.

I wouldn’t say civs played like crap in this game. I think we manipulated a lot of behavior out there.

2 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

I believe I wanted to keep you around but went with it cause they wanted it. I also wanted to leave tk3 alive. 

I'd voted LTBF both day phases and in OT.  I was planning on pushing him pretty hard if I'd lived another day.  I also had gopher creeping up my list.  

Other than FJ, I don't think I pushed anyone that was townie.

You had me pretty fooled though.  

I do remember thinking early in the game that it was going to be sooner rather than later that ET was scum and use his early insanity to skate the first couple days.  

1 minute ago, Ragnarok said:

I'd voted LTBF both day phases and in OT.  I was planning on pushing him pretty hard if I'd lived another day.  I also had gopher creeping up my list.  

I do remember thinking early in the game that it was going to be sooner rather than later that ET was scum and use his early insanity to skate the first couple days.  

Honestly, I was expecting ltbf to be lynched. Some of his early posts just really made him stand out and that’s why I started pushing him early. #1 if/when he was lynched I wanted to be on that train before most everyone else #2 I was hoping someone would give the response of my initial reads being wrong. 

At the time I was pushing him he had no clue that I was mafia with him. Lol

3 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

I wouldn’t say civs played like crap in this game. I think we manipulated a lot of behavior out there.

I meant in general like the last 5 games.  This games was pretty good 

2 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

Since I'm being called out as mafia in every game but haven't been except 1 what made you push me 

Just now, Ragnarok said:

You were my top town read and someone I thought could get hit early.

You warm my heart. I took the role I did because I expected an early exit lol.

@Raves did you really have a scum read on me or were you just voting me cause I was pushing your lynch?

11 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

Honestly, I was expecting ltbf to be lynched. Some of his early posts just really made him stand out and that’s why I started pushing him early. #1 if/when he was lynched I wanted to be on that train before most everyone else #2 I was hoping someone would give the response of my initial reads being wrong. 

At the time I was pushing him he had no clue that I was mafia with him. Lol

Yep main reason I called him out too, and stuck my vote on him pretty early. I thought for sure he was going to be lynched. I wasn’t going to move my vote to try and save him unless something obviously scummy looking came up.

Archived