Civilization Mafia - GAME OVER - Barbarians win!

Whicker

2 hours ago, theuntouchable said:

I wouldn’t say civs played like crap in this game. I think we manipulated a lot of behavior out there.

The first half of the game was civ-fault

The second half was mafia-maniupulation

26 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

To be fair, it was truth. Civs absolutely should have tried more to coordinate the roles

People are monsters. Literally the only two people supporting me were mafia (you and UA)

I would be complaining a lot more about the civs if you didn't have a mafia modkilled

quite a few people who were counterproductive in general.

plus I wasn't exactly a shining star this time around either. This is a game I would have been GREAT at from a mafia perspective if I had the clarity to coordinate in [spam]. When all of my data got tainted I just just lost at sea.

2 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

People are monsters. Literally the only two people supporting me were mafia (you and UA)

I would be complaining a lot more about the civs if you didn't have a mafia modkilled

plus I wasn't exactly a shining star this time around either. This is a game I would have been GREAT at from a mafia perspective if I had the clarity to coordinate in [spam]. When all of my data got tainted I just just lost at sea.

I was 100% behind you after to gave the Notre Dame results...

4 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

I REALLY wanted to further with the coordination of the roles because it would have been another leg up for me but there was far too many people that disagreed heavily with it. 

It really would have benefitted civs more to coordinate what roles to go after and to try and stop mafia from getting certain roles. 

2 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

I REALLY wanted to further with the coordination of the roles because it would have been another leg up for me but there was far too many people that disagreed heavily with it. 

It really would have benefitted civs more to coordinate what roles to go after and to try and stop mafia from getting certain roles. 

I mean..... I agree, obviously

I honestly don't know what everyone else was so caught up about

I'm still pretty upset that so many people went after ridiculous roles like the Mausoleum and the Pyramids.

We needed every build possible to bulk up and keep the powers out of your hands.

1 hour ago, Tk3 said:

I don't think that was a bad hit at all.

I proooobably would have waited another day? but overall taking a shot at Bucs was a decent choice at that point in the game.

Yeah....wait and use it the night you all lynched me.  That would have worked out well lol

35 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

I mean..... I agree, obviously

I honestly don't know what everyone else was so caught up about

I'm still pretty upset that so many people went after ridiculous roles like the Mausoleum and the Pyramids.

We needed every build possible to bulk up and keep the powers out of your hands.

I think they were too worried about giving info to mafia. Which if people started talking like “you go after this role and I’ll go for this one” then yea there would have been issues. Outside of that mafia already knew what roles were out there and it would have benefitted civs by trying to get the best roles and by keeping mafia from the roles that could really do damage. 

Archived