Civilization Mafia - GAME OVER - Barbarians win!

Whicker

3 minutes ago, LetTheBallFly said:

I agree mostly, but I do think mausoleum could be useful for Civs later in the game. 

The whole message/neighbor thing is CRAZY overrated, but it seems to be really trendy around here.

Last game is the PERFECT example of why is isn't pro-town.

It's unverifiable, which makes it dangerous.

2 minutes ago, Famous Jameis said:

Why mookie over md4l?

Cause md4l is in BDL.  Can't vote a BDLer D1.  

Just now, Ua said:

Fair counter point, but for those two roles specifically it seems like a pretty good idea. If he told civs to not take a watcher role then I would definitely disagree. But in this isolated incident, it'll cut some potential confusion from the game that mafia could capitalize on

Well yeah, but you should have a good idea as to what role is helpful/hurts scum regardless.  

1 minute ago, Ragnarok said:

At this point it's just funny.  And it is an easy way to put a first vote down without being serious at all about it.  

I'm okay with the fact he voted you, but his reasoning and then follow-up  inactivity is what I don't like. He basically just voted for the day then left, doing nothing helpful

4 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

Its not about being "allowed" or not.

It was an attempt to start a conversation and get the civs working on the same page. Tossing out my logic for how the roles play and hope that civs agree and do what is the best for the group.

Its super weird that you are reacting so strongly to this.

I've seen scum come out D1 and be very vocal on mechanics to try and become a thread leader and/or get soft cleared.  

1 minute ago, Ua said:

I'm okay with the fact he voted you, but his reasoning and then follow-up  inactivity is what I don't like. He basically just voted for the day then left, doing nothing helpful

That I agree with.

2 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

The whole message/neighbor thing is CRAZY overrated, but it seems to be really trendy around here.

I agree, it's dangerous.

At the same time though, what if, later in the game we get a few semi clears that the person is confident that they are Civ. It's still risky but could help. I'm not saying it's for sure pro civ, just that it could have its use if a civ does take it.

9 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

4 minutes ago, LetTheBallFly said:

I agree, it's dangerous.

At the same time though, what if, later in the game we get a few semi clears that the person is confident that they are Civ. It's still risky but could help. I'm not saying it's for sure pro civ, just that it could have its use if a civ does take it.

You only get 1 role in the game, so the mausoleum person will have no useful information to share. I can't think of any scenario where 1 message each way between 2 players could be helpful

31 minutes ago, Raves said:

he asked how many posts before he gets voted, over under 3, I said I would probably do it in my first post, this is my first post since lynching started I think.

So you think ruskie is scummy, but are voting rags instead as some form of joke you made before roles went out?

I did find it a bit odd that you felt the need to explicitly say “but who knows” about ruskie. obviously only a select few know for sure, but you still felt the need to really spell out that you weren’t one of those people. 

16 minutes ago, Ua said:

I was in class. And it's day one, so nothing is really helpful at this point.

Although with your tunneling, which I don't recall you really doing, I'm starting to get a scum read on you.

17 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

I can agree with this. Most of it just messed with my head last game and ended up leading to the mafia win.

1 minute ago, kingseanjohn said:

I was in class. And it's day one, so nothing is really helpful at this point.

Although with your tunneling, which I don't recall you really doing, I'm starting to get a scum read on you.

And now a follow-up with a threat of a reactionary/defensive vote? 

tumblr_mp82skB2TW1sph8b2o2_250.gif

5 minutes ago, kingseanjohn said:

Join the next easiest wagon? I was the FIRST person to vote for him.

Why are you protective of rags?

When has anyone ever been protective of me?

How is it protective when you admit you were making joke votes and everyone knows it's a joke vote?

Archived