Civilization Mafia - GAME OVER - Barbarians win!

Whicker

13 hours ago, Famous Jameis said:

I've been doing more reading this game and that is one of the first things that stood out. The other being tk3's breakdown of the wonders and his exchange with ruskie.  

reading posts is a wise strategy

2 hours ago, MookieMonster said:

Had a baaketball game last night, Ive used the self vote to try and gain trust as Mafia before.

So, Ruskie.

1 hour ago, EliteTexan80 said:

The eyes and soul of Justice knows a lie when it hears it! There is no such game as baaketball in these United States of America!

Do not attempt to struggle as the warm blanket of Justice envelopes you into a guilty nap!

SPOOOOOOOOOON!

AlarmedDefensiveChipmunk-max-1mb.gif

I'm fine voting whichever one of you is the least helpful.

10 hours ago, domepatrol91 said:

That's going to be the case with every civ that gets lynched in this game. Mafia will have a chance to make the hammer vote and seal the deal, they won't take it every time because that's reckless. What makes you so sure scum is just chomping at the bit to cast that damning vote?

I still don't like your rags vote or the way you talked about ruskie, just felt off. I also thought you were a tad defensive when ruskie called you scum earlier, but I think that's how you usually play.

10 hours ago, domepatrol91 said:

Darf Pees

an odd consecutive sequence

Just now, Ragnarok said:

1.  I think he is screwing around, unhelpful as it is.
2.  You haven't done anything helpful for a few games. 

Two games. It's been two games and I was admittedly pissed about a few things that happened and busy and put forth very little effort. That won't be the case this game, I just had a basketball game last night.

Just now, MookieMonster said:

Two games. It's been two games and I was admittedly pissed about a few things that happened and busy and put forth very little effort. That won't be the case this game, I just had a basketball game last night.

I don't remember you doing much helpful before that.

Just now, Ragnarok said:

That's cause you haven't actually played the last few games you've signed up for.

Good thing I'm back and can pick up on your scummy posts. Favoring people because of personal bias is an ATROCIOUS way to play mafia. Especially if you're going to stick your neck out for guys that could be mafia.

Rag Rag Rag Rag Rag

3 minutes ago, MookieMonster said:

Good thing I'm back and can pick up on your scummy posts. Favoring people because of personal bias is an ATROCIOUS way to play mafia. Especially if you're going to stick your neck out for guys that could be mafia.

Rag Rag Rag Rag Rag

I get called scum every game.  It's not personal bias.  I'm just tired of the same people signing up and either going inactive or trolling.  Neither helps town.  Add to that your willingness to hop on the easiest bandwagon, and you're a great place to start today.

But hey, way to vote for the person voting you.

Just now, Ragnarok said:

I get called scum every game.  It's not personal bias.  I'm just tired of the same people signing up and either going inactive or trolling.  Neither helps town.  Add to that your willingness to hop on the easiest bandwagon, and you're a great place to start today.

But hey, way to vote for the person voting you.

Pretty sure Ruskie would've been the easiest wagon... but ya know.  Also last game you were scum and getting called out on it from the start.

Archived