Civilization Mafia - GAME OVER - Barbarians win!

Whicker

gopherwrestler – Ruskie (39), LTBF (42)
Ragnarok – LTBF (45)
RuskieTitan – Ruskie (39), LTBF (41)
theuntouchable – Gopher (40), LTBF (42)
mission27
Famous Jameis – Bucs (39)
LetTheBallFly – Bucs (39), Ruskie (41), Rags (45)
kingseanjohn – Ruskie (39), Raves (44), Rags (45)
Tk3 – Raves (42)
Ua
domepatrol91 – Raves (44)
MD4L – Tk3 (40)
Raves – Bucs (38), Bcb (39), Dome (46)
bcb1213 – Raves (39)
bucsfan333 – Ruskie (39)
EliteTexan80

Vote Count

4 LTBF – Ruskie, Touch, Gopher, Rags

3 Raves – Bcb, Tk3, Dome

2 Rags – KSJ, LTBF

1 Ruskie – Bucs

1 Bucs – Famous

1 Tk3 – MD4L

1 Dome – Raves

One hour until night. 

6 hours ago, Tk3 said:

Good analysis. FJ/ET/Gopher/MD4L jump out at me as the real BW followers this game.

These guys jumped on Ruskie BW hard D1, then moved to Mookie real fast and parked there.

FJ/MD4L both parked on an inconsequential vote and stayed there. ET didn't even have the courtesy to vote.

I'd even go for one of them.

I don't like that the vote seems content how it is. No votes of consequence in about 7 hours

@domepatrol91 not always but it can be an indicator of someone wanting to jump on possible wagons early to escape suspicion.

There are a few people that are playing different to me without a reason but I'm nit sure if thats because they are scum or because they built a wonder.  Worried that calling them out might get them killed if the latter.

5 minutes ago, Raves said:

@domepatrol91 not always but it can be an indicator of someone wanting to jump on possible wagons early to escape suspicion.

There are a few people that are playing different to me without a reason but I'm nit sure if thats because they are scum or because they built a wonder.  Worried that calling them out might get them killed if the latter.

I don't know if I agree. The wonders that have been earned are generally more passive.

Stonehenge straight up WANTS to be hit. Their death full on green letters or red letters a player.
Zues doesn't die if they are hit. It essentially translate the hit attempt into a hit of their own.

The roles in existence right now really are not the types of power roles that demand a player hide back. 

Just now, domepatrol91 said:

Guys.... raves and ruskie are scum.

im 100% sure that’s a possibility 

Raves is a possibility, but do you really think Ruskie would have gotten that many votes that quick if he was?

Although...if he flips scum, it'd be real interesting to see who moved off him first.  

Archived