Civilization Mafia - GAME OVER - Barbarians win!

Whicker

2 minutes ago, Raves said:

Only if ltbf is a scum or you are, though it doeant have to be mutually exclusive

I disagree.

Even if we mislynched today, we would have gotten information.  Which we could have used to build reads.  And considering there aren't a lot of roles out there, that's what we have to base this on.  

Just now, Tk3 said:

It's my fault for sending it to OT. I was trying to get more information.

I didn't count on some people playing the way they are

Not your fault. There’s a half dozen or so players who are giving almost no effort.

3 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

It's really annoying that people are unwilling to play the game.

I think they are both civs right now. I have always maintained that civs best power is their numbers especially in a game like this.  The fact that 10 ppl aren't on here and playing the game is what you should be mad about. 

I'm tired of not being listened to and talked down to.  I have my game style and reads that are different then everyone here.

If you wanted a lynch then it should have bucs, md4l, et, mission, ua, gopher, etc.  The fact that you are pushing us to lynch a civ (my read) in my mind is moronic. 

Why the hell are we letting all these inactive skate by?

1 minute ago, Raves said:

Well if you want to blame someone for there not being a lynch you nees to look at FJ @Tk3

You damn straight look right me.  I causes the tie Bc I wanted to.  No one wants to even discuss anything or play the game then why should i just relent to you all. I didn't have the power. The power lies with the 10 others who didn't even bother to post or show up for 90 % of the day 

Archived