Civilization Mafia - GAME OVER - Barbarians win!

Whicker

1 minute ago, Tk3 said:

what did you try to do in the Classical era?

I feel like this is way more difficult than it has to be.

Establish a relationship with someone outside the thread. Of the listed abilities, they were ranked from most to least desired abilities. With none of those abilities, my night phase was silent.

Just now, MD4L said:

Establish a relationship with someone outside the thread. Of the listed abilities, they were ranked from most to least desired abilities. With none of those abilities, my night phase was silent.

so did you or did you not send a PM to the host with an attempt to obtain a wonder?

3 minutes ago, gopherwrestler said:

You had rags in quotations.

I asked what your plan was.

you said “TK wasn’t cleared yet”

I just don’t understand your answer

Build a relationship with Rags outside the thread. Clearly, I was interested in that ability. Don't know anything beyond the text we're both reading.

10 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

Has anyone played in a game where that is a civ role?

Its usually is a civ role. Hasn’t been used that way the last couple games.

also jfin wasn’t in [spam], he made a fake claim and ruskie just went along with it as a civ IIRC

2 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

so did you or did you not send a PM to the host with an attempt to obtain a wonder?

Yes. I sent another pm last night saying No build, and received no ability that night. Started vanilla and am still vanilla. What. Else. About. This. Is. Complicated?

Just now, MD4L said:

Yes. I sent another pm last night saying No build, and received no ability that night. Started vanilla and am still vanilla. What. Else. About. This. Is. Complicated?

That. Isn't. The. Question. I. Asked.

Yo, I'm done with this.

I'm going to end up insulting and offending people if I am not careful because this conversation is incomprehensible and I don't want to do it anymore.

So I am just going to MD4L and walk away from this and enjoy my evening.

2 minutes ago, MD4L said:

Yes.

So that means someone out there is neighbors 

4 minutes ago, domepatrol91 said:

also jfin wasn’t in [spam], he made a fake claim and ruskie just went along with it as a civ IIRC

You where the one i wanted to reply to my question earlier... usually civ... who are you neighbors with?

2 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

Yo, I'm done with this.

I'm going to end up insulting and offending people if I am not careful because this conversation is incomprehensible and I don't want to do it anymore.

So I am just going to MD4L and walk away from this and enjoy my evening.

✌️

7 minutes ago, domepatrol91 said:

We can throw "usual" out the window, since this is basically a role menu that anyone can order off of.

Neighbors/PM abilities can be civ on civ or mafia on civ

That makes it totally worthless since you have no idea if the other person is aligned

6 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

We can throw "usual" out the window, since this is basically a role menu that anyone can order off of.

I’m aware. Same with my game.

I was replying to gopher asking if anyone has played a game where it was a civ role. Figured he was trying to gauge who would try to take that role.

Archived