Civilization Mafia - GAME OVER - Barbarians win!

Whicker

6 hours ago, MD4L said:

Alright I'll cut the crap.

Ive been more than lazy in this game. Haven't read the thread, and just coasting along. With regards to my builds, I did not mind being scum if it meant getting an ability. If I thought someone is/was not town, it was based off Famous Jameis's read. My first vote was Mookie on day one after Ragnarok placed a vote on the same player.

I just need to be a little bit more involved by slowing the game down. That recent process was definetly drawn out longer than necessary and probably by my lack of support. If this answers anything it should at the very least confirm suspicions about what I've actually accomplished thus far. Open for all examination, at the price of gaining understanding to what is going on.

So your reads from earier in the game. Legit or BS?

7 hours ago, mission27 said:

ty

Someone tell me what is going on with tk3?

He built the wonder that tells him how many non scum voted for the lynch. It’s possible that he built it as scum and is lying but IMO not likely considering how he came out earlier in the game and that we get the better chance to build the wonders. 

9 hours ago, domepatrol91 said:

Just caught this..

nyquill making it hard to know if it’s Nything 

WIFOM I think it was pretty clear ET was gonna die yesterday which gives him ample opportunity to spread confusion. If bcb is scum I don’t think ET would come out and say something that could cause issues for him.

Archived