Civilization Mafia - GAME OVER - Barbarians win!

Whicker

10 hours ago, Tk3 said:

Yo, I'm done with this.

I'm going to end up insulting and offending people if I am not careful because this conversation is incomprehensible and I don't want to do it anymore.

So I am just going to MD4L and walk away from this and enjoy my evening.

I know you’re frustrated but I chuckled a little.

10 hours ago, Tk3 said:

what did you try to do in the Classical era?

I feel like this is way more difficult than it has to be.

10 hours ago, MD4L said:

Establish a relationship with someone outside the thread. Of the listed abilities, they were ranked from most to least desired abilities. With none of those abilities, my night phase was silent.

Just wanted to help clear this up. He is saying that he wanted to build the wonder that would create a neighbor.

10 hours ago, Tk3 said:

so did you or did you not send a PM to the host with an attempt to obtain a wonder?

10 hours ago, MD4L said:

Yes. I sent another pm last night saying No build, and received no ability that night. Started vanilla and am still vanilla. What. Else. About. This. Is. Complicated?

He is saying yes he sent a PM to build a wonder that night and then explaining what he did after that. 

10 hours ago, gopherwrestler said:

I have played in only 2 games where people had neighbors... one was an other (Jfin) and last game (Whicker) was mafia. Both played to their advantage....

Has anyone played in a game where that is a civ role?

Jfin wasn’t actually in a chat. Neighbors are traditionally civ aligned but there’s several variations.

11 hours ago, MD4L said:

Ha.

Raves - He got pressured during the previous day phase. Apparently threats were not serious enough to make him a prime candidate today. Can't say he's done anything to convince me we're dealing with a townie.

bcb - Voted me a couple days ago, hasn't  voted me since. I considered his vote more of a read on my actions rather than concrete evidence. He'll support keeping a townie to help even if  indications suggest he'll be incorrect.

bucsfan - I've seen him around. His contributions haven't come to my attention though. 

That was bugging me

12 hours ago, LetTheBallFly said:

Which way should we proceed? 

If we assume 4 mafia

We have 3 options on the FJ line. Dome, Gopher, KSJ

Dome was the hammer vote on FJ after saying he wanted a tie

Gopher has been a little off but he has had a reason to be. Get well soon

KSJ seems like his normal scummy self popping in and out saying very little

The other group has. MD4L, Mission, Raves, Touch

Raves- seems a bit off but has a new house 

Mission apparently PMd Whicker to stay in the game and has been way too quiet

MD4L has seemed scummy, especially voting ET after the buzzer

Touch has been I guess Touch. I have no real read one way or the other on him

A lot of my opinion is based on posting patterns. KSJ, Md4L, Mission have been really infrequent as usual. Raves and Gopher have had personal stuff.

How do you not have a read on me? 

12 hours ago, Raves said:

Well we can assume they are right for now and lynch the rest until we get to the required number of scum, if that dorsnt work then we lynch dome, or you guys wpuld as i wpuld be part of the mandatory lynch crew.  So 6 out of 9 or 10 players?  Should be easy to lynch from there.

Agree with this. My role has been used up anyway. 

12 hours ago, Tk3 said:

I consider BCB, myself, and LTBF to be cleared

My Notre Dame (if my results are accurate) would clear gopher, ksj, and dome. But I am not 100% confident. The Hagia Sophia could have doctored those results.

For a guy that usually hates people getting cleared I think you’re being a little loose with those clears. IMO

Archived