Civilization Mafia - GAME OVER - Barbarians win!

Whicker

The Modern Era has begun

latest?cb=20131201151109

The following Wonders are available to build during the Modern Era

The Pentagon – Each night, choose one player. You will learn if that player has ever made a killing action.

Broadway – Each night, target a player. If that player is killed during that night, you will enter into a private chat with them that will last the remainder of the game.

The Eiffel Tower (available due to arts funding) – Once per game, you may target a player to make them lynch immune for that day. This can be used after the majority is reached.

Just now, Tk3 said:

My judgement of MD4L is real

wtf was he doing? It was like he was literally speaking another language in talking that situation over

That was rude, I wish I could delete it.

I was just very frustrated. Like, if you are civ, why wouldn't you just be more straightforward in explaining things.

At that point I would have been very clear about everything I tried to do each night, and if it made sense it may have moved my opinion. But everything he said sounded like he was trying to be confusing and vague or that he didn't have a good story/explanation so he was just making things up.

I don't know if it would have changed my mind, but come on.

1 minute ago, Raves said:

If i was civ killed good job, scum killed, youre an idiot.  Good luck guys!

I know you're dead so we can't really talk, but my guess is that perhaps you were Zeus'ed?

Statue of Zeus – Each night, choose one player. The first time a killing action targets you, it will be redirected to your target.

In which case, that civ picked wrong, but at least he took a good percentage odds.

Just now, Tk3 said:

I know you're dead so we can't really talk, but my guess is that perhaps you were Zeus'ed?

In which case, that civ picked wrong, but at least he took a good percentage odds.

Or the mafia is KSJ/Mission who are likely not following the thread and didn't have a pulse on good hits

10 minutes ago, Whicker said:

@Raves was killed. He was Civilization Aligned [Brandenburg Gate]

On N1, Raves attempted to build The Hanging Gardens.

On N3, Raves attempted to build Notre Dame

Well done @Raves

Everything you did this game was strong civ. Sorry I doubted you earlier.

Just now, Tk3 said:

Well done @Raves

Everything you did this game was strong civ. Sorry I doubted you earlier.

you even skipped N2 which was a decidedly unworthy night of wonders, so that you could save up for N3

I did the same (obviously, since I jumped you in Notre Dame).

I feel like it is 1 of 2 things

Either mafia hit LTBF/Dome, who used the Zeus to move the hit onto Raves.

OR, mafia is inactive, saw that Raves was getting -1 votes, assumed he was going to be hard to lynch, and hit him for that reason. (side note: Mission was inquiring about the Raves/Colosseum thing)

Archived