Civilization Mafia - GAME OVER - Barbarians win!

Whicker

Just now, gopherwrestler said:

Will be waiting to see it!

haha what could you call me out on... You didn’t actually get in an accident!

Some it sounded fishy, but you don't call someone out who possibly just had a bad accident ya know?

Just now, Raves said:

We did pass Standing Army Tax D3, did you mean Natural on D2?

I was just talking in the hypothetical game where town passed standing army tax and passed world's fair. In this game yes you did pass it. 

Just now, Raves said:

Some it sounded fishy, but you don't call someone out who possibly just had a bad accident ya know?

What actually sounded fishy? Literally everything I said happened. Except I wasn’t playing mafia at the time. 

ltbf even said it was a ballsy play.

heat never really came back at me after that moment in the game

Gonna apologize to all - had several things come up IRL and couldn't put my all into this game. 

Am inactive/distracted mafia always makes for a game that lags.

Thanks @Whicker, this was a unique game with some interesting dynamics. I think it would be a fun game to run with later on.

10 minutes ago, Raves said:

I'm looking at everything.  he said there was a lot of protection roles, but there were really only 2 that would benefit civs, also Hagia was a little easy to guess based by your own admissions.  That's probably why I prefer the framer role to this one as it can only make a civ look scummy, not the otherway around as with all the information otu there you knew exactly the likely course of invests.  But the other roles like Great Wall etc were still better for scum than civs as the civs that would've wanted it had a wonder already.  I mean there were just little things that felt like it played into scum hands and I think part of that also was the ratio which made gettings roles even more difficult.

But that’s only because of how things played out. It still took choosing the right person on the right night.

4 minutes ago, gopherwrestler said:

What actually sounded fishy? Literally everything I said happened. Except I wasn’t playing mafia at the time. 

The fact the surgery that you said took a little as it did, same witht he other stuff.  From my own personal experience from surgies they end up taking a little longer and then coming down from the anethesia/pain meds to be functional to post like you did takes longer.

5 minutes ago, gopherwrestler said:

The surgery at 4pm and you’re back up and posting aroound 7 pm was odd to me but I didn’t wanna say it loll

8 minutes ago, gopherwrestler said:

It was ballsy and I did tell you I would have called you out after giving you a day. Surgery on a broken leg and still playing mafia made no sense to me lol. You played it good though. 

5 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

The surgery at 4pm and you’re back up and posting aroound 7 pm was odd to me but I didn’t wanna say it loll

Ya I was half jagged at 7 that night, and I think it was 8 my time!

6 minutes ago, Raves said:

The fact the surgery that you said took a little as it did, same witht he other stuff.  From my own personal experience from surgies they end up taking a little longer and then coming down from the anethesia/pain meds to be functional to post like you did takes longer.

Well it really was just a broken leg and stitches in my head. After my first surgery i was fine to do about anything 5 hours later besides walk.

the second surgery was actually short, but I definitely posted a little soon

16 minutes ago, gopherwrestler said:

Will be waiting to see it!

haha what could you call me out on... You didn’t actually get in an accident!

It seemed made up entirely.  I just didn't call it out as fake bc I thought I would look like an asssss if it were true. 

3 minutes ago, LetTheBallFly said:

It was ballsy and I did tell you I would have called you out after giving you a day. Surgery on a broken leg and still playing mafia made no sense to me lol. You played it good though. 

Haha I really probably would of played this summer if I was “playing mafia”. I was in a hospital by myself for a day and a half. 

17 minutes ago, Raves said:

That's why I didnt.  I didn't want to look like an ***. That was one of my first questions to whicker after i was lynched, was if it really happened or if it was a ploy. 

Archived