Civilization Mafia - GAME OVER - Barbarians win!

Whicker

2 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

Well I did just manipulate the living heck out of this game (including the mafia) so thanks?

Completely did. Absolutely will admit that. Probably should of picked something better that “86824” = “ touch” on a keypad on [spam]. I think it’s safe to say we were all skeptical of you..... until we hit you

@Tk3

I think you are getting hung up on some logistics and just random occurences. 

I have been mafia 2 times. The first I claimed like D2 or D3 and I think FJ died early. FJ has been mafia 1 time and that was my first game where I was hit D2 I think. Only 3 times have I lived passed D3 and I was mafia 2 of those (that's not a good look lol)

If you assume we wont vote each other the first night (others have stated they won't vote a specific player N1 as well so nothing special about that. And I will totally vote FJ N1 if he does something clearly scum), then there has only been a few chances to vote each other and almost none that would have been a correct VOTE for a mafia. Just so happens this game FJ saved me. But in reality there were 16 people alive and only 6 OT votes and Raves didn't vote. 

Your idea of multigame is bogus and without merit imo. If you were in the chat you might actually agree. 

I was totally pissed at your comment but then wanted to use it outing myself and taking you down as well lol. Good thing The rest of the mafia talked me out of it lol

I get it can be frustrating, but each game both of us are hell bent on catching the other as Mafia we just need something other than a joke BW to vote it. 

Just now, domepatrol91 said:

Cause I didn’t want to tie again and was still mad about what you’d done the night before lol

Just so you know I didn't cause the tie to begin with and when I cast the tie vote I thought others were voting as well.  I didn't realize only 6 ppl voted and raves didn't. So I don't think that whole dibacle should be on me.

10 minutes ago, gopherwrestler said:

Completely did. Absolutely will admit that. Probably should of picked something better that “86824” = “ touch” on a keypad on [spam]. I think it’s safe to say we were all skeptical of you..... until we hit you

I would have legit gone bonkers if it was Tk3 lol

2 minutes ago, Famous Jameis said:

Just so you know I didn't cause the tie to begin with and when I cast the tie vote I thought others were voting as well.  I didn't realize only 6 ppl voted and raves didn't. So I don't think that whole dibacle should be on me.

And in reality you got the vote in by like 2 seconds. I really thought I was the lynch

13 minutes ago, gopherwrestler said:

Ua was the one that guessed about that and even then he was wrong lol he said untch which still fit but wasn’t right lol.

3 minutes ago, Famous Jameis said:

Going to OT is OK. Once we found out there would be no lynch, a second tie is totally off the table. You should’ve been more aware of how much time was left and who had voted before placing your OT vote IMO

Archived