Kennys Mock V01 1st Rd No Trades

Kenrik

I just wanted to start by saying I enjoy readings everyone's Mocks! I decided to do one with my buddies and it was a bit difficult with multiple people to include trades so we have no trades. I know there are some prime spots where teams would like to trade down. 

Instead of posting that you would rather trade down please let me know which player still on the board that you would prefer to draft.

1. CLE: Sam Darnold

2. NYG: Josh Rosen

3. IND: Bradley Chubb

4. CLE: Minkah Fitz

5. DEN: Baker Mayfield

6. NYJ: Saquon Barkley

7. TB: Marcus Davenport

8.  CHI: Tremaine Edmunds

9. SF: Roquan Smith

10. OAK: Denzel Ward

11. MIA: Quenten Nelson

12. CINN: Mike McGlinchey

13. WASH: Derwin James

14. GB:  Harold Landry

15. ARI: Josh Allen

16. BAL: Courtland Sutton

17. LAC: Vita Vea

18. SEA: Orlando Brown

19. DAL: Will Hernandez

20. DET: Maurice Hurst

21. BUF: Joshua Jackson

22. BUF: Lamar Jackson

23. LAR: Isaiah Oliver

24. CAR: Calvin Ridley

25. TENN: Isaiah Wynn

26. ATL: Christian Kirk

27. NO: Rashaan Evans

28. PITT: Ronnie Harrison

29. JAX: Connor Williams

30. MIN: Da'Ron Payne

31. NE: Arden Key

32. PHI: Derrius Guice

1 hour ago, ttitansfan4life said:

Solid pick for the Titans. Just don’t think Robinson will value OG that high. Key or Hubbard would probably make more sense.

Thanks for the input. I noticed there seems to be a few guards (Nelson, Wynn, and Hernandez) creeping their way into the first round. We had the guard or Hubbard argument. Are the Titans looking for multiple inside OL positions to fill? 

15 minutes ago, Kenrik said:

Thanks for the input. I noticed there seems to be a few guards (Nelson, Wynn, and Hernandez) creeping their way into the first round. We had the guard or Hubbard argument. Are the Titans looking for multiple inside OL positions to fill? 

Spain the LG is a RFA and Kline the RG is UFA but I do think there’s a chance both will be back. Having said that, I do think they draft a OG in the early rounds to compete(doubt the 1st). Neither Kline or Spain to me are in the long-term plans but they are ok gap players until the long-term solutions are found.

We don't need Minkah Fitzpatrick. He's Passing on Barkley to take a THIRD strong safety on our team is a major fail. Fitzpatrick is good, but we need to draft a true FS to move Peppers to the roaming SS role. Fitz doesn't do that for us unless we are hoping our top 5 pick can handle a position change...and be ok with us not utilizing his best skill set (playing around the LOS as the unblocked edge).

Darnold and Barkley please.

Not a massive fan at all of Kirk in the 1st round over our much bigger needs at DT and OG.   Any WR we get would probably be our #3 or 4 WR at this point and unless we just go wild in FA locking up D-line and O-line left and right then we for sure shouldn't touch a skill position player in the 1st 2 rounds.     Now if we say resigned Poe and then spent big money on Pugh or Norwell at OG in FA then i could see going a TE, WR, or LB in the 2nd round or so.   But would still target a DT in round 1even if we did do that.   DT is our biggest need in the draft and FA as we only have 1 on the entire roster right now in Grady Jarrett.    Luckily for us the late 1st roudn is a perfect spot for us to get 1 in  Vea, Payne, Hurst, or Taven Bryan.

I see you have Payne available there for us and we would be crazy not to take a top 20 player at our biggest position of need.

5 hours ago, BleedTheClock said:

We don't need Minkah Fitzpatrick. He's Passing on Barkley to take a THIRD strong safety on our team is a major fail. Fitzpatrick is good, but we need to draft a true FS to move Peppers to the roaming SS role. Fitz doesn't do that for us unless we are hoping our top 5 pick can handle a position change...and be ok with us not utilizing his best skill set (playing around the LOS as the unblocked edge).

Darnold and Barkley please.

You dont need Fitz? The Browns need a lot...

4 hours ago, FalconFan13 said:

Not a massive fan at all of Kirk in the 1st round over our much bigger needs at DT and OG.   Any WR we get would probably be our #3 or 4 WR at this point and unless we just go wild in FA locking up D-line and O-line left and right then we for sure shouldn't touch a skill position player in the 1st 2 rounds.     Now if we say resigned Poe and then spent big money on Pugh or Norwell at OG in FA then i could see going a TE, WR, or LB in the 2nd round or so.   But would still target a DT in round 1even if we did do that.   DT is our biggest need in the draft and FA as we only have 1 on the entire roster right now in Grady Jarrett.    Luckily for us the late 1st roudn is a perfect spot for us to get 1 in  Vea, Payne, Hurst, or Taven Bryan.

I see you have Payne available there for us and we would be crazy not to take a top 20 player at our biggest position of need.

Thanks for the input. I didnt know DT was such a need and Payne did drop to 30 so Ill pencil him in at Atl.

2 hours ago, Kenrik said:

Thanks for the input. I didnt know DT was such a need and Payne did drop to 30 so Ill pencil him in at Atl.

No problem boss glad to be of assistance.  Yeah DT is looking rough as of right now all these guys are FA  Poe, Clayborne, Upshaw, Garland, and we already released Hageman earlier this year.  Leaving just Grady Jarrett to man 2 spots :P   I hope we resign Poe and still get one of the big 4 Dt's in round 1if possible.

Archived