CB Bashaud Breeland - Signs with SF

S Morgan Burnett - Resigned with GB

S Lamarcus Joyner - Resigned by LAR

S Kenny Vaccaro - Signs with PIT

S Eric Reid - Signs with ARZ

S Tre Boston - Resigns with LAC

Draft:

1st - CLE - Saquon Barkley - RB

***Buffalo Trades both 1st rounders a 3rd rounder and a 2019 2nd rounder for NYG #2 pick

2nd - BUF - Baker Mayfield- QB

3rd - IND -  Roquan Smith - ILB 

***TB trades its 1st, a 3rd and a 2019 3rd rounder

4th - TB - Bradley Chubb - DE

5th - DEN - Josh Allen - QB

***Trade  Oakland trades its 1st and a 3rd rounder and a 2019 3rd

6th - OAK - Minkah Fitzpatrick - DB

7th - CLE - Sam Darnold - QB

8th - CHI - Courtland Sutton - WR

9th - SF - Quenton Nelson - OG 

10th - NYJ - Josh Rosen - QB

***Trade SEA trades its 1st, 2019 2nd, 2019 4th and 2020 3rd

11th - SEA - Derwin James - S

12th - CIN - Orlando Brown - OT

13th - WAS - James Washington - WR

14th - GB - Josh Jackson - CB

15th - PHI - Tremaine Edmunds - LB

16th - BAL - Vita Vea - DT

17th - LAC - Rashaan Evans - LB

18th - MIA - Lamar Jackson - QB

19th - DAL - Marcus Davenport - DE

20th - DET - Maurice Hurst - DT

21st - NYG - Mike McGlinchey - OT

***Trade CLE trades its 1st and last 2nd Rounders and a 2019 5th to NYG for # 22 

#22 - CLE - Arden Key - DE

#23 - LAR - Carlton Davis - CB

#24 - CAR - Da'Ron Payne - DT

#25 - TEN - Harold Landry - DE

#26 - ATL - Taven Bryan - DT

#27 - NO - Malik Jefferson - LB

#28 - PIT - Rashaan Evans - LB

#29 - JAX - Calvin Ridley - WR 

#30 - MIN - Connor Williams - OT

#31 -  NE - Harrison Phillips - DT

#32 - ARZ - Jaire Alexander - CB

LET THE ROASTING BEGIN!!!! Got Tired of the same ole boring mocks so i changed it up. 

The only thing worth noting for the Steelers is that we aren't signing Bortles. We have a long term backup in Landry Jones and a new developmental QB in Joshua Dobbs who is entering his 2nd year in the league. No point wasting money on a QB, especially one so humiliating as Bortles. 

Good draft pick, though.

1 hour ago, MOSteelers56 said:

The only thing worth noting for the Steelers is that we aren't signing Bortles. We have a long term backup in Landry Jones and a new developmental QB in Joshua Dobbs who is entering his 2nd year in the league. No point wasting money on a QB, especially one so humiliating as Bortles. 

Good draft pick, though.

Landry Jones is horrible lol. Joshua Dobbs i do like. I just picture Roethelisburger (Ik its spelled wrong) getting injured next year lol, hence bortles. plus no one is really going to want him so i had to put him somewhere lol 

Cleveland. - Hmmmm.... I am not too sure how we traded back to #7 from #4 for 2 3rd round picks (terrible value btw. I'd hose them for everything they are worth or just stay put and draft Darnold at that point.) I'll take it though! Barkley and Darnold is my jam! 

Also traded up to #22 decent value for the trade, not complaining but for Keys?!?!?! When Landry, Ridley, or Davis is available? Shoot trade to #21 and take McGlinchey. Keys is going to be a bust. Especially at a position we really don't need. QB, RB, WR, OT, CB (in no special order) are the biggest needs for the Browns. 

Lastly, if we are taking Darnold, we really need a decent bridge vet. Someone that could win 5-6 games at this point would do. 

2nd Lastly - Cortland Sutton at #9? I think talentwise he is worth it but a lot of people have him dropping. I'm secretly hoping he last until #33! 

That is all

Mastercheddaar

2 minutes ago, IrishHooligan00 said:

Landry Jones is horrible lol. Joshua Dobbs i do like. I just picture Roethelisburger (Ik its spelled wrong) getting injured next year lol, hence bortles. plus no one is really going to want him so i had to put him somewhere lol 

I'd argue that Landry Jones would be better than Bortles at filling in. They're both horrible. At least one knows the offense and is only getting 2.5 mill a year. I'm sure Bortles would be more expensive than that. 

6 minutes ago, Mastercheddaar said:

Cleveland. - Hmmmm.... I am not too sure how we traded back to #7 from #4 for 2 3rd round picks (terrible value btw. I'd hose them for everything they are worth or just stay put and draft Darnold at that point.) I'll take it though! Barkley and Darnold is my jam! 

Also traded up to #22 decent value for the trade, not complaining but for Keys?!?!?! When Landry, Ridley, or Davis is available? Shoot trade to #21 and take McGlinchey. Keys is going to be a bust. Especially at a position we really don't need. QB, RB, WR, OT, CB (in no special order) are the biggest needs for the Browns. 

Lastly, if we are taking Darnold, we really need a decent bridge vet. Someone that could win 5-6 games at this point would do. 

2nd Lastly - Cortland Sutton at #9? I think talentwise he is worth it but a lot of people have him dropping. I'm secretly hoping he last until #33! 

That is all

Mastercheddaar

Everyone was saying i was having teams spend too much to move up now its not enough, yall never happy lol

I hate Landry, I don't see the hype. Ridley is not a 1st Round WR IMO, Davis is a late 1st early 2nd. however Jaire will be better. 

Keys is going to be a stud, They need a Real DE Opposite of Garrett. The value at #22 is great and he'll definetly be performing like a top 5 prospect year 1. 

I think Sutton is the #1 WR in this drat, #2 Washington, #3 Kirk, #4 Pettis. 

2 hours ago, IrishHooligan00 said:

Everyone was saying i was having teams spend too much to move up now its not enough, yall never happy lol

I hate Landry, I don't see the hype. Ridley is not a 1st Round WR IMO, Davis is a late 1st early 2nd. however Jaire will be better. 

Keys is going to be a stud, They need a Real DE Opposite of Garrett. The value at #22 is great and he'll definetly be performing like a top 5 prospect year 1. 

I think Sutton is the #1 WR in this drat, #2 Washington, #3 Kirk, #4 Pettis. 

1. It always costs "too much" to trade up into the top 5.

2. Landry sucks, but at least he's committed to the game unlike Arden Key. No thanks to either of them. That's dumb. Ridley is a stud.

3. Emmanuel Ogbah isn't a real DE? Wow. The value of the next Randy Gregory (with less talent) is not worth a #22 selection. He's Bark Mingo if he had his head on straight.

4. Sutton? He's closer to a 3rd round pick than he is the #1 receiver. He's big and can run relatively fast in a straight line. Dwayne Jarrett. You're way too low on Ridley. Why?

Oh, and not taking a QB #1 overall for the Browns is a joke. There is literally a 100% chance this happens if we don't sign Cousins. We are just going to cross our fingers and hope our guy falls to us at #4? Or in this awful scenario, #7?

All ended up great, as we ended the day with Darnold and Saquon, but we aren't going to get that lucky. We have to take Darnold at #1. There's no chance he'll be there at #7 and he probably wouldn't be there at #4.

Archived