Jump to content

NOt your normal Mock W/Trades


Recommended Posts

Looks good for the Falcons we solidify our D-line with bringing back Poe and Clay while adding Taven can't go wrong with that.

Will say though you missed out on the O-line in FA i don't see any OT's or OG's being picked up by anyone.   Would you be game for letting the Falcons get one of either Norwell or Pugh in FA as our 1 big FA signing would allow us to almost go BPA from then on in the draft at that point.

Link to post
Share on other sites

I'd br suprised if NOLA even talked to Jimmy Graham after the way he left. Trades are part of the game (as it IS a business after all) and he was butthrut and spouting on social media. Sean Payton has made it clear that, especially in recent years, he will not tolerate stuff like that in the locker room. Not to mention Jimmy Graham was one-sided as long as you didn't disrupt his route. So, no thank you.

I DO believe, however, that NOLA makes a bid for Butler in FA. And, most likely they go defense in round one.

Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Danger said:

Terrible trade value for the Giants..

I originally had Buffalo giving up more, but from previous mocks everyone was saying how for my trades i was overexaggerating them all so i dwindled down a little on this one. 

15 minutes ago, Danger said:

Also how did the Eagles and Cardinals end up picking where they did???

QB NIck Foles and PHI's 1st to ARZ for their 1st and 2nd rounder.

 

Helps eagles get a 2nd Rounder as well as move up in the first

Arizone fills there QB hole, and still gets to pick a quality prospect to fill another need. 

 

I've seen mocks where Arizona Gives up there 1st for Foles, However i don't see that happening and came to a more sensible, Realistic Option that mutually benefits both teams. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, jcvoodoo said:

I'd br suprised if NOLA even talked to Jimmy Graham after the way he left. Trades are part of the game (as it IS a business after all) and he was butthrut and spouting on social media. Sean Payton has made it clear that, especially in recent years, he will not tolerate stuff like that in the locker room. Not to mention Jimmy Graham was one-sided as long as you didn't disrupt his route. So, no thank you.

I DO believe, however, that NOLA makes a bid for Butler in FA. And, most likely they go defense in round one.

I could see Brees wanting him back, the TE play was horrible in NO. Now another huge thing to watch is if Gronk does decide to retire, I see NE signing Graham instantly. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, FalconFan13 said:

Looks good for the Falcons we solidify our D-line with bringing back Poe and Clay while adding Taven can't go wrong with that.

Will say though you missed out on the O-line in FA i don't see any OT's or OG's being picked up by anyone.   Would you be game for letting the Falcons get one of either Norwell or Pugh in FA as our 1 big FA signing would allow us to almost go BPA from then on in the draft at that point.

O-Line isn't as fun to pick and mock through for FA lol. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, IrishHooligan00 said:


This QB class is all going to be good IMO, Josh Allen in DEN with Sam Bradford getting there via FA in this mock helps tremendously. IMO Allen fits DEN better then Darnold or Rosen Does. 

Just take the F- that you deserve. Denver doesn't want a QB with only one knee or a QB that has no accuracy at all. Denver is getting Cousins or Rosen. Those are just facts.

Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, IrishHooligan00 said:

O-Line isn't as fun to pick and mock through for FA lol. 

I dunno bro it seems lately the big guys are getting love alot more often than they use to by fans even in the draft people are talking about how impressive they are and wanting them drafted high.   As a former lineman this makes me happy that the Athletically Husky guys are getting people pumped xD

Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, IrishHooligan00 said:

I could see Brees wanting him back, the TE play was horrible in NO. Now another huge thing to watch is if Gronk does decide to retire, I see NE signing Graham instantly. 

I think NE depends more on their TE play than NOLA, so yes I agree with you there.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...