Charley Casserly's first mock pre Combine!!!

Iamcanadian

Charley Casserly, the former GM of the Redskins, who draft a large # of All Pros, has come out with his first mock!!!

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000915990/article/charley-casserly-mock-draft-10-colts-snag-saquon-barkley 

Also:

Chad Reuter's updated mock from NFL.com

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000914707/article/threeround-mock-draft-browns-bills-among-7-clubs-that-pick-qb

I like Charley Casserly's draft. Not sold on Minkah to the Browns at 4, but it's allowable since Barkley is gone.

Why do people (Chad Reuter) keep giving the Browns interior DL? This team has so many good interior DL that they're coming out of my freaking ears. And yet we have 1,000 other team needs.

2 hours ago, BleedTheClock said:

Woah. I missed this. Which one of these two had that hysterical occurrence? Derwin James is a top 5 player in this draft.

No he isn't, he is an in the box Safety, which are not in great demand in a passing league. He may not last as long as suggested, but he is not a top 5 pick either.

I think its odd to have Marcus Davenport go ahead of Chubb...   He said he's more suited for an OLB but if I'm not mistaken he some iffy traits that wouldn't really project him there such as stiff hips and his coverage ability... I would rather take my chances with Chubb who has the more defined body of work and similar flags IMO.

But as a Bucs fan it would probably be a dream scenario.

4 minutes ago, 1BackInBlackFan said:

I like Reuter's first two picks for Pittsburgh.

No way does Pittsburgh draft a RB and if Derwin James is available at 28 the Steelers would run up to the podium in record time. No clue what Casserly is thinking there.

Any other RB taken in the 1st after Barkley is nuts.  The RB depth is so deep there will be very good talent through the 3rd round.

Archived