WR- Jarvis Landry

OG- Andrew Norwell

DRAFT

1. CLE--Sam Darnold

2. NYG--Josh Rosen

3. IND--Bradley Chubb

4. CLE--Saquon Barkley

5. DEN--Josh Allen

TRADE--While Minkah is tempting, I think he will be most effective at safety in the league and we all know we don't need another one of those. Fearful of TB and/or CHI pulling the trigger, San Francisco gives us a call and we make a deal.

SF Receives--#6

NYJ Receives--#9 and #74

9. NYJ--Denzel Ward, CB, Ohio State--Absolutely LOVE this guy. Although I didn't mention above, I have us resigning Claiborne as well. A true chance to be a shutdown corner, Ward will fit in nicely to this young secondary.

37. NYJ--Ronald Jones II, RB, USC--Another man crush. We finally get our Kamara. Him and McGuire will be NICEEEEEE.

49. NYJ (via SEA)--Frank Ragnow, C, Arkansas--Went back and forth here with Billy Price. Went with Ragnow as we love SEC players. We have our next C and Johnson can see the door.

72. NYJ--Dorance Armstrong, Jr, DE/OLB, Kansas--Hopefully this guy will pan out and be our force off the edge. We missed out on Lawrence in FA so here's our backup plan.

74. NYJ--Da'Shawn Hand, DT/DE, Alabama--Tons of upside. Was the #1 High School recruit. Will drop in the draft as there are concerns over motivation. Hopefully this staff can get the most out of him. Could be a steal.

Archived