Cardinals Add Tramon Williams

LuckyNumber11

I saw this move coming a few weeks ago. That second corner spot is simply far too thin. Bethel can't be trusted to carry the load and by all accounts Brandon Williams was being beaten out by a UDFA Ronald Zamort until he recently tore his ACL. I think it's hard to say what Williams has left in the tank. With Cleveland being the cess pool that it's been lately, its hard to gauge how good he's been the last couple of years. Hopefully he can be another successful late inning Keim signing

On 7/30/2017 at 11:25 PM, LuckyNumber11 said:

I saw this move coming a few weeks ago. That second corner spot is simply far too thin. Bethel can't be trusted to carry the load and by all accounts Brandon Williams was being beaten out by a UDFA Ronald Zamort until he recently tore his ACL. I think it's hard to say what Williams has left in the tank. With Cleveland being the cess pool that it's been lately, its hard to gauge how good he's been the last couple of years. Hopefully he can be another successful late inning Keim signing

He looked slow and old last season. Cleveland has that effect on people though. I wouldn't want him starting 16 games, thats for sure.

Archived