*Free Agency + Mock Draft* (V-Day Mock)

BleedTheClock

4 hours ago, ttitansfan4life said:

And another mock draft/FA where the Titans sign nobody.... As far as the pick, I’m not against but I just don’t see Robinson spending a pick on a safety after just signing Cyprien last year(yes I know Cyprien is blah but still). 

cmon now this aint remember the titans, everyone forgets about ya lmao

13 hours ago, BleedTheClock said:

I went off my positional rankings. McIntosh and Norton are both going to be studs. Watch the tape on those two. They're game changing tackles that just need to get their conditioning in order.

I haven't scouted Bryan yet. I think Maurice Hurst is going to be bleh. Haven't seen Settle or Hill yet. Nnandi is good, but not a game changer to me. Phillips is a round 3-4 guy to me.

Now that I think about it, Andrew Brown should have been in my draft. He's a monster in the making. That's the only DT I might swap McIntosh or Norton out for in R1.  

Seen all the Dt's as thats our main need besides OG i have scouted them a ton as well.   The miami boys aren't to bad im just no where near as high on them as you are although their not bad i would take them in round 2 at our pick or via a solid sized trade down like mid round 2 and getting a 2nd or 3rd round pick back.  The guy im super high on more than most is B.J. Hill from NC State i like him alot.   Im a big fan of Taven Bryan and would take him in the 1st round for sure.  Something we agree on is Phillips though i say 3rd round for him as well i wasn't that impressed honestly i would probably take mcintosh and Nnadi over Phillips right now.  I like Hurst but he's my last choice in round 1 behind Vea, Payne, and Bryan.  I actually like Hill over Hurst and about as much as bryan and payne.  But because of where he is expected to go same as mcintosh we don't have to reach round 1 for them.  We can still get them in round 2 luckily.   Even though we might like them better rarely will you see the draft sway super far from a expected round ranking.   Plus when you have solid DT depth that as good talent as those guys you don't have to reach early because if someone takes mcintosh early you can still get a good DT around the same talent at round 2.    I thought i was one of the very few who had Phillips that low as some ppl even put him in the 1st round and i just don't see it.

16 hours ago, ClutchDJ said:

I love the work & effort you put into this mock in general, but God, I would be furious if we really traded up for Josh Allen. Especially since Baker is still on the board.

Yeah I don't really like Allen, but someone had to take that bullet. Sorry Cardinals fans.

13 minutes ago, Snake Plissken said:

I don't think the Vikings would go with another DT in Norton after you have them signing Richardson and already having Linval Joseph.

Oops...although the Vikings don't have many needs. I don't think an OT makes sense at that spot and I can't think of what else the Vikings could really use. Maybe another corner? A rotational pass rusher?

On 2/15/2018 at 2:31 AM, BleedTheClock said:

FA --  ILB Anthony HItchens – New Orleans Saints

#27—New Orleans Saints—Dallas Goedert/TE/South Dakota State

Usually, I'd say a BIG FAT NO to this pick in rd. 1, but since we p/u a good LB fit in FA... I'll take it. Thumbs up!

2 hours ago, BleedTheClock said:

Oops...although the Vikings don't have many needs. I don't think an OT makes sense at that spot and I can't think of what else the Vikings could really use. Maybe another corner? A rotational pass rusher?

You are right on with other teams needs.  I would say OL is biggest need (a guy like Billy Price) or a clear cut BPA pass rusher or DB is always good to have.

Archived