*Free Agency + Mock Draft* (V-Day Mock)

BleedTheClock

Don't like the trade for the Giants. They have the #2 pick in the draft. They are going to get an overpay, not an underpay. 

#2= 2600

#21=800, #22=780, 2019 1st= 400, 2019 4th=30.... = 2010

The difference is about pick #32 in 2018.

Jets are going to have t make a WAY bigger splash in FA than what you have. We will head into FA with 110mill in cap space. Resigning our own and money aside for the draft should only account for around 35mill of that. Leaving us with 75mill in cap space still. We will get more than just Bridgewater in this situation.

Glad you got Houston picking up Jimmy G.   I don't think we go after him, b/c we need a real Pass Blocker.  We have two pass catching TEs and we are about to lose our young Blocker/Catcher to retirement due to concussions.  I think we will wait until the draft for our blocking TE around late 3rd or early 4th.

I'm mainly glad b/c with Houston not having a 1st round pick, a lot of Mock Free Agency posts I see show no pickups by Houston.  We just freed up more space releasing Cushing, and our GM said we will be VERY active in FA.  I see us grabbing at least one of the Top 3 CBs on the market and making a solid run at a LG other than Norwell.   

Archived