Offseason Rumor Thread

49erurtaza

1 minute ago, EliteTexan80 said:

Welp, need to throw a like your way tomorrow, too.

Convince Webby to get rid of the like limit. I need that muzzle off. I'm like-happy, what can I say. Stop yer damn rationing, Webby!

Just now, jrry32 said:

Convince Webby to get rid of the like limit. I need that muzzle off. I'm like-happy, what can I say. Stop yer damn rationing, Webby!

...as long as I get 100% credit for the idea if Webby likes it, and can pass fault on your 100% if Webby doesn't like it.

Those are my terms. 

1 minute ago, jrry32 said:

Now, I'm just going to lord my unblown wad of likes over you (until I mistakenly blow my wad of likes while lording it over you).

Dammit, that's another one.

16 minutes ago, jrry32 said:

Now, I'm just going to lord my unblown wad of likes over you (until I mistakenly blow my wad of likes while lording it over you).

Wow. Just....I don't even..... wow.

So, how 'bout this free agency? Kinda crazy, almost as crazy as your love affair there....

In all seriousness, this is the craziest free agency I've seen in some years now. 

46 minutes ago, jrry32 said:

It's OK, I just now realized there's a limit.

Clearly, I'm slacking as the like-monkey I'm fully capable of being.

13 minutes ago, bananabucket said:

False hope is better than no hope

Art also reported that the only thing the Giants are doing right now is working on landing Norwell. All hands on deck. 

The money can only get so high, and with the connections we have in Gettleman and Shula, I'm pretty confident he will end up in New York. 

Archived