Offseason Rumor Thread

49erurtaza

5 hours ago, sammymvpknight said:

The Broncos are backing out of the Brees sweepstakes, as they think a deal with the Saints is done. Source twitter

4 hours ago, Broncofan said:

Dude, link the tweet!

Copy it, and then paste it here.   Just select "plain text" option, and it shows up here.   Don't make us sift through the 100's of Brees-related tweets to find it lol.

4 hours ago, sammymvpknight said:

https://mobile.twitter.com/RevDeuceWindham/status/973309990130868226?s=19

hes usually pretty accurate. It’s a bit vague though. 

Apparently Brees and NO have agreed to 2 year deal.  To be announced tomorrow.   Only local guy but take it FWIW.  

54 minutes ago, Broncofan said:

OK Tannebaum so you finally clear cap space to rebalance your team, you have 20M+ space so you have to prioritize....and this is your target?  WR?  

Man. 

We need a slot WR. I would really like this move for a reasonable price. 

Just now, Broncofan said:

If you are signing a guy whose market is hotter than expected at the start of FA it’s rarely a bargain. 

If that's the case then I'll pass. But this is all media speculation anyways. We still need a slot WR, but we have a bunch of young guys at WR who need to sink or swim (no pun intended) this season. 

10 hours ago, Lilseb93 said:

If that's the case then I'll pass. But this is all media speculation anyways. We still need a slot WR, but we have a bunch of young guys at WR who need to sink or swim (no pun intended) this season. 

Wilson is under rated.  I would have liked to keep him, but no question Watkins will help the team more as KC needed deep threats not slot threats.

1 minute ago, DoleINGout said:

I think Cousins is going to the Cardinals after the rumor they offered him a mega deal.

I had the Cards as a darkhorse candidate, and they might get the job done.

Cousins to Fitzgerald sounds good.

Archived