Offseason Rumor Thread

49erurtaza

13 minutes ago, Superman(DH23) said:

Man o man if cousins goes to AZ what the hell are the Vikings going to do at QB?  They almost have to mortgage the future to trade way up or settle for getting Mason Rudolph

Probably have to bring Teddy and Bradford back at that point.

15 minutes ago, Yin-Yang said:

Browns pursuing Nate Solder. 

If they’re expecting Thoma back, I don’t see why they’d want him to switch sides. Juwaun James would make more sense for them.

Yeah kind of strange. Although I think Solder would be fine at RT for a year. The prevailing consensus with Joe is that he’ll be back for this upcoming season and then walk away. With how much cap we have, no signing of a good started should be considered “bad.” I’d prefer to go younger at OT, but this would be fine. 

38 minutes ago, BleedTheClock said:

Yeah kind of strange. Although I think Solder would be fine at RT for a year. The prevailing consensus with Joe is that he’ll be back for this upcoming season and then walk away. With how much cap we have, no signing of a good started should be considered “bad.” I’d prefer to go younger at OT, but this would be fine. 

He played it his rookie year, but has been a pure LT ever since. If they sign Solder and all their starters play at levels they have been known to play at, the Browns will have a very good-to-great offensive line. 

Fingers crossed Solder doesn’t chase the $ and manages to find his way back to NE.

Just now, Yin-Yang said:

He played it his rookie year, but has been a pure LT ever since. If they sign Solder and all their starters play at levels they have been known to play at, the Browns will have a very good-to-great offensive line. 

Fingers crossed Solder doesn’t chase the $ and manages to find his way back to NE.

Houston is still in the mix - they have the money and the promise of a competitive season with the return of Watt, Watson and Mercilius.

1 minute ago, EliteTexan80 said:

Houston is still in the mix - they have the money and the promise of a competitive season with the return of Watt, Watson and Mercilius.

Yeah, if I were him I’d go there. Up and coming team + $$$. 

Unless Cleveland goes bonkers and offers something insane.

Archived