WH's crack at a 3 rder

WizardHawk

19 minutes ago, Mastercheddaar said:

For Cleveland - Not arguing with the 1st. It looks great. Rosen or Darnold needs to be the pick and Barkley at #4 is delicious icing on top. 

For the 2nd and 3rd we start to break away. Kirk is a good pick if McGlinchey wasn't available. McG is a top 3 T in this draft. If he can be had with #33, you take him. 

You would then take Kirk or Sutton at #35. I prefer Sutton because I feel he has a chance to be the top WR from this draft. That would free us up to pick McFadden with #64 and one of my sleeper picks in the late 2nd/early 3rd with Josey Jewell at #65. 

BTW another sleeper in this draft is going to be Troy Fumagalli. 

That is all

mastercheddaar

Yes to all of this if we don't end up with one of the FA/trade QB options. Not sure who the sleeper guy you mentioned is, but sure.

1 hour ago, mlucas12002 said:

Yes to all of this if we don't end up with one of the FA/trade QB options. Not sure who the sleeper guy you mentioned is, but sure.

Fumagalli is a TE from Wis. I'm a buckeyes fan and have heard his name followed by first down dozens of times. He seems like a guy that will be a sure handed TE on the next level. 

That is all

Mastercheddaar

1 minute ago, Mastercheddaar said:

Fumagalli is a TE from Wis. I'm a buckeyes fan and have heard his name followed by first down dozens of times. He seems like a guy that will be a sure handed TE on the next level. 

That is all

Mastercheddaar

Sorry....I meant Josey Jewell. 

Pass ona 1st round WR. If we don’t resign Watkins our 4th round pick last year Josh Reynolds likely takes that spot maybe a free agent. Give us Jackson or Hughes to pair with Talib that you have us signing and NRC in the slot. We also have Webster coming back from injury and Hill proved to be very improved. Maybe even Evans, an ILB to upgrade our run defense would be great too.

3 hours ago, jcvoodoo said:

Rosen goes 27??? Highly, extremely, doubtful but I'd take him in a heartbeat to sit behind Brees for 1-2 years. I'm thinking they go LB in the first though.

Not only that but I doubt we go offense with our first two picks.

On 2/16/2018 at 2:20 PM, mlucas12002 said:

Sorry....I meant Josey Jewell. 

Josey Jewell - https://www.sports-reference.com/cfb/players/josey-jewell-1.html 

Again I saw enough Big Ten football to know the unsung heroes of some of the games. He averaged over 60 tackles (solo) and 60 Assists a season. I think he has a nose for the ball. Hone his skill in a good pro system. In the 3rd or 4th round, he'll make a team very happy. 

That is all

mastercheddaar

Archived