Resign 
Demario Davis 
Josh McCown 
Quincy Enunwa 
Morris Claiborne 
Kony Ealy
Sign  
Kirk Cousins- The wait is over. We have our QB

Justin Pugh - A solid guard with tackle versatility. Well versed in the zone blocking scheme as well

Weston Richburg- We badly need an upgrade at Center. He has chemistry with Pugh already so that’s an added bonus. 

Rashaan Melvin- He’s a player that’s just beginning to figure it out. Pro football focus had him as a top ten CB this past year. A lone bright spot in a dismal Colts defense 

Breeshad Breeland- Injury concerns are there but he excels in the slot. The type of corner we need to deal with those pests New England has in the slot. 

Draft 
Trade 6 overall to Arizona for 15 2nd and Marcus Golden 

Orlando Brown OT Oklahoma - Our day one RT. He could one day be the franchise LT we need. He managed to keep the unpredictable Baker Mayfield up right all year and if he cleans up some of his footwork he could be a perennial pro bowler.

2nd 
Harold Landry OLB Boston College - A guy who had top 10 buzz coming into this year. Might not be an elite athlete but he has a high motor. Reminds me of Eagles rookie Derek Barnett.

Deon Cane WR Clemson - He didn’t have the break out year many expected but you could argue having Kelly Bryant instead of Deshaun Watson played a role in that. I like his hands and he runs great routes. Him being a Clemson WR for sure isn’t a negative .

Mike Gesicki TE Penn State - He won’t be able to give you much blocking but I watched a lot of Penn State games this year and this guy can go up and get it with the best of them. 

3rd 
Kerryon Johnson RB Auburn -A very solid back. He might lack elite burst but you can count on him to get you 4 yards a touch. Underrated receiver out of the back field as well.

Depth Chart 

Cousins McCown 
Johnson Powell McGuire 
Anderson Enunwa Caine Kearse 
Gesicki Tomlinson 
Beachum 
Winters 
Richburg 
Pugh 
Brown 

Ealy 
McClendon 
Williams 
Jenkins Golden 
Davis 
Lee
Landry 
Claiborne 
Adams 
Maye 
Melvin 
Breeland 

3 hours ago, Bobby816 said:

Not bad. I’m not a Cain fan therefor I think more needs to be done at WR. Can’t see Cousins signing here with our current WR core. Not sure Cain upgrades that at all for us especially with his injury history.

I do really like the FAs.

Cain was a tough one for me. You watch the 2016-2017 highlights and you think he’d be a steal in the 2nd but this year was tough. I see a little Juju smith Schuster in him. He won’t be a number one but you can move him all around and he could be a big play guy 

2 hours ago, barnaby8787 said:

I like Orlando, but he'll never be an LT at the next level, so with him and Pugh, we have two high profile RT's.  Also don't think Landry makes it to the 2nd, but I guess you never know.

Pugh has the tackle versatility but I think his best position is guard. So for the sake of my mock the line would be from left to right Beachum Winters Richburg Pugh Brown

I think we have completely different takes on Landry.  He IS pretty darn athletic and I don't see Barnett at all with him.  Barnett and Chubb seem like closer players to me.  Both stronger guys who have outside and inside moves, can win with speed but don't have to.  Landry always tries to win with speed and has no inside moves to speak of.  He has his flaws but I'd be shocked if he doesn't go top 20.  

I don't hate Kerryon, but in this great of a RB draft class I'd like to take a swing at a better guy with a higher ceiling.  

Don't love Brown, think he ends up at RT at the next level.  Which is fine if he becomes an elite RT then I'd be content with it.  

I think I like what you've done with the defense more than your offensive moves in this one.

8 hours ago, Cory Longville said:

Pugh has the tackle versatility but I think his best position is guard. So for the sake of my mock the line would be from left to right Beachum Winters Richburg Pugh Brown

Ah got it. My only complaint then would be that we'd likely overpay for him then but this makes sense. 

Archived