What fa’s don’t you want

flyguy1609

I was thinking how some teams ‘win fa’ but it winds up being a total bust/waste of money...(Pryor in Washington for example)

i don’t want us to go after Carlos Hyde at all, maybe I’m just not a fan of his but he reminds me of Aa... who are some of your stay aways in Fa

I mean, I'd take any free agent at the right price...

I don't think they should target a TE outside of re-signing Fells and maybe offering a cheap deal to someone like Troy Niklas and hoping he finally plays up to his draft position. Other than that they should probably avoid any high-priced TE. I don't really want an expensive RB. Someone like Dion Lewis on a fair contract would be good, don't really want to go after someone like Le'Veon Bell if it limits their ability to fix the OL (which was the main issue with the running game). I guess I could also add in that I don't want a high-priced WR, but I wouldn't mind if they add more depth with a veteran minimum or near veteran minimum type of player. I'd be happy with basically any OL or defensive signing just as long as they don't pay more than what they player is worth.

Archived