Sashi Brown's Ghost Mock !

zappa13004

1 hour ago, zappa13004 said:

While i like Gesicki id prefer Andrews too but gone earlier to play for Norv Turner in his two TEs sets !

Wynn isn't bad but I do think st brown would be interesting if we shake up our wr corps up.

Also kinda think Connor Williams and Crosby would be in play for potential future rt.

Would love adding Hughes but that's 2 much resources in a position.

Could see us going Rudolph at round 2 or Jones

T. Settle in the 2nd would make me happier. NT\DT is a primary need for the Lions along with an edge rusher (so I'm good with Landry in the 1st). OG and RB are next most pressing needs. I'm intrigued by Jaylen Samuels at RB/FB/TE.

1 hour ago, Dr.O said:

I can definitely see Macc taking Allen there but personally would pass on QB altogether than take him if Baker/Darnold/Rosen isn't available. In that situation give us Nelson or Josh Jackson

I read than Josh Allen is their fav guy. But sure this time of the year you can read everything and it means nothing.

52 minutes ago, LinderFournette said:

Could see us going Rudolph

I wish they wont but i understand your point.

Wynn isn't bad but I do think st brown would be interesting if we shake up our wr corps up.

Wynn is very good. "if we shake up", for now i think they'll use the tag on ARob.

Would love adding Hughes but that's 2 much resources in a position.

Hughes would be great to replace Colvin (i bet he'll ask more money than he deserves) but like you wrote, with yet two very good starters they cant use their 1st round on a CB.

kinda think Connor Williams and Crosby would be in play

Definitely. I chose a guard but id be okay with a RT. My wish list have an Olineman in the 1st. (and a TE in the 2nd)

1 minute ago, zappa13004 said:

I like him a lot, very versatile. Okay with Settle and as its a deep class of RBs you could wait for the third round to address that position (though Penny is good).

I like Penny as a runner but it seems to me the question I've seen on him is his pass protection, and that is no good with the offensive scheme being pass-heavy and possibly putting Stafford (we don't want his backup seeing the field) in jeopardy.

4 minutes ago, Myth said:

the question I've seen on him is his pass protection

Not the hardest thing to learn right ? But okay, maybe Nick Chubb or Kallen Ballage will be there in the 3rd ? I think Ballage has good hands and like Samuels he would be a nice add for Stafford.

2 hours ago, zappa13004 said:

I doubt Roquan Smith will be there with Bears/Raiders/49ers. I really really doubt Nelson will be there with Broncos (if they land a QB in FA), Buccs and 49ers. And it seems impossible for Edmunds as Broncos/Jets (if they land a QB)/Bears/49ers/Raiders before your team. Mayfield ? Are you giving up on Tannehill ? Why not, im not saying, it is a question. Another Q : James ? What about Reshad Jones/ TJ.McDonald ?

Both strong safety’s don’t be surprised to see McDonald playing almost as a linebacker or a 2-5 set

1 minute ago, mountainpd said:

Both strong safety’s don’t be surprised to see McDonald playing almost as a linebacker or a 2-5 set

Okay. And Derwin James is definitely a nice player. But for now i still think they'll go offense and offense a lot through the draft (G, RT, TE, WR) depending on FA of course..

2 hours ago, zappa13004 said:

I wish they wont but i understand your point.

Wynn is very good. "if we shake up", for now i think they'll use the tag on ARob.

Hughes would be great to replace Colvin (i bet he'll ask more money than he deserves) but like you wrote, with yet two very good starters they cant use their 1st round on a CB.

Definitely. I chose a guard but id be okay with a RT. My wish list have an Olineman in the 1st. (and a TE in the 2nd)

u still have the Uncertain Futures of Lee(FA) and Hurns(0 dead cap) and with how hurns has played hes kinda overpaid right now.  wouldnt be shocked if we traded him. i dont think we could cut him but if we need the Cap room i wouldnt be suprised.  my biggest knock is i think Wynn probably is more of a Center then a guard.  if we add a tackle the tackle or Parnell could slide inside to guard and the other plays RT.  

if we didnt have some glaring holes/Weakness i would be 100% hughes cuz i watched him in person alot. hes pretty special. 

Archived