Sashi Brown's Ghost Mock !

zappa13004

For some reason I don't hate this for the Browns (although I don't really want Cousins).  The picks aren't bad though.  Really like getting St. Browns although with the fact that I've seen him going as late as the 4th round.  I think he's way more talented than that I just think we could get him with one of our later 2nd rounders. 

Also, I still see the Browns taking a QB even with Cousins. 

2 hours ago, The OUTLAW said:

Also, I still see the Browns taking a QB even with Cousins. 

If Dorsey signs McCarron, sure he'll take a QB either at #1 or at #4 but with tons of money on Cousins i doubt than hed use a top 5 pick on the draft on a QB..

12 hours ago, Counselor said:

Ok then we just get Rosen or Darnold at 5... since Browns signed Cousins... nice try though 

And sure i understand your point, not moving and keeping your #40. This mock was to make something different and it came from that "funny" idea of the "new Browns" doing like the "old ones" trading down and again. More realistically i could see the Browns signing McCarron and selecting Darnold at #1, the Giants taking Rosen at #2 and then the Browns trading down their #4 for a team willing to take Mayfield. Not to mention, i see Cousins going to the Jets. To say you either have to be comfortable with Josh Allen/Saquon Barley+Keenum or to move on draft day...But that is ALL speculation of course, we'll see..

20 hours ago, mlucas12002 said:

40- Browns : Frank Ragnow C/G Arkansas

So, you made the point about our players at OG, and we just signed JC Tretter last year...and this is the result? Change it to another CB or WR.

Because the draft is also preparing the future. We know Joe Thomas will retire soon and with a QB probably taken early this year you have to make sure the Oline is solid for years. Ragnow won't replace Thomas but he could beat Tretter in camp this season or being an injury insurance inside and then replace Tretter next year (saving 5+ M) and for the long haul. Thats the plan. He is very good. And sure i would not go with a G in a normal year, means with 1 2nd rounder but with 3 (real life) or 4 (in this mock) it would not be a wasted pick to me.

12 hours ago, zappa13004 said:

Because the draft is also preparing the future. We know Joe Thomas will retire soon and with a QB probably taken early this year you have to make sure the Oline is solid for years. Ragnow won't replace Thomas but he could beat Tretter in camp this season or being an injury insurance inside and then replace Tretter next year (saving 5+ M) and for the long haul. Thats the plan. He is very good. And sure i would not go with a G in a normal year, means with 1 2nd rounder but with 3 (real life) or 4 (in this mock) it would not be a wasted pick to me.

Ragnow is a excellent value at 40 thus freeing up almost 20(thomas and tretter) million to be spent in other areas nest year

Archived