C

1. Willie Cauley-Stein

2. Kosta Koufos

3. Georgios Papagiannis

4. Jack Cooley

Edited by persiandud
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Think Jackson starts? I wonder if Bogdanovich isn't the starter at SF? Skal ended the season playing well but was a bit underwhelming during summer league. Solid looking squad though.

not sure Bogdan can play the 3, but he'll surely get some minutes there to see if he can stick. 1-3 pretty uncertain, lots of permutations needed to go through to see what can work and what doesn't. Skal was pretty disappointing in summer league. hopefully learning from ZBo pays off. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/12/2017 at 11:24 AM, IdigtheRaiders! said:

I'll just say this: This is the first season in a while that I've had some optimism. Not saying we'll be a playoff contender, but Divac flat-out won the NBA Draft and has built what I think is a good foundation for the post-Boogie era.

loved the draft. think this team is a long way from doing anything, of course. but it's a promising start. 

• 2 months later...
On ‎8‎/‎12‎/‎2017 at 3:24 PM, IdigtheRaiders! said:

I'll just say this: This is the first season in a while that I've had some optimism. Not saying we'll be a playoff contender, but Divac flat-out won the NBA Draft and has built what I think is a good foundation for the post-Boogie era.

basically agree with this.

5 hours ago, IdigtheRaiders! said:

Any opinions on Sac-Town's season so far?

Buddy Hield better play better than his last game for Sac to take another step forward.

Fox is super fun already. Skal's jumper is silky smooth. Offense has been terrible so far but that's not really surprising. Massive roster overhaul in the offseason so Joerger is trying all kinds of different combinations to figure out which works best and this is a team without any real go-to option when things bog down.

Bogdan seems to be over his ankle sprain and will make his nba debut tomorrow against the Suns. Looking forward to seeing him

1 minute ago, resilient part 2 said:

basically agree with this.

Buddy Hield better play better than his last game for Sac to take another step forward.

Last game had to be bar none Buddy's worst game in a Kings uni. He was useless on both ends of the floor against Denver. I think in the end his best role will be as a lou williams type shooter off the bench with Bogdan likely replacing him as a starter

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...
23 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

I'm fine with either. Will need to pair Bagley with a rim protector but he's going to get buckets from day one. 

Supposedly Giles is looking good in workouts. Intrigued to see what he could give them next season. 

Yeah Bagley is the most day one ready player in the draft, he could be a 20/10 guy as a rookie. Interested to see how he looks in the league where he'll have more room to operate and more freedom to shoot the ball. 

Giles is a major sleeper, he would've been the first pick in the draft last year if he was healthy. I saw a clip of him working out before a game late in the season and he looked really quick.