Badgers0821 1st 2018 Mock (1 Round)

badgers0821

20 minutes ago, FireVanceJoseph said:

You're gonna have to create a lot more than $6m to get Cousins. The Cardinals are already reported to not be in on him as well.

I’m not particularly interested in getting Cousins but it is ludicrous to think that any team that wants him can’t figure out a way to come up with 30 million to get him. I personally hope the Broncos throw all their money at him. I don’t believe he is worth that kind of money. Oh and don’t believe everything you read, the Broncos were reportedly not interested in Peyton Manning at one point. 

For the Browns - I'm cool with either Rosen or Darnold. I prefer a bridge QB and Darnold but that's neither here nor there. I also like the idea of using the #4 as trade bait. And that we were able to move up to #12 and get our choice of WRs. Lastly a CB at #21 was pretty good position pick as well AND we still have #33 and #35 left. 

That is all

Mastercheddaar

2 hours ago, ArthurPensky said:

Sure don't like that trade down value for Green Bay.

Not sure what's not to like, we move back a few spots, pick up an extra pick and still have the pick of the litter of EDGE rushers... 

Also fits the draft trade chart...frankly it's a no-brainer.

11 hours ago, DTMW78 said:

After getting 2 3rd round picks to move back 1 spot last year I doubt the 9ers move back 4 spots and only pick up a future 2nd.

Think your trade comp is a bit off tbh.

I'm going strictly off of the trade value charts, I can't really predict if one team is willing to give up more in value than what a pick is worth. So you can't really use what happened last year or any potentially unique scenario.

9-13 is 200 points, which is either a 2018 3rd or 2019 2nd.  I went with 2019 2nd.

On 2/18/2018 at 1:39 AM, badgers0821 said:

Here is my first mock of 2018.  I will add a 2nd Round and so on once I get some feedback.

*Trade* NO trades #27 and 123 to NE for #31 and 95

*Trade* NO trades #31 to TB for #38 and 104

So the Saints trade back out of the first and essentially pick up one 2nd round selection and two 3rd rounders. I DO like your thought process here and am eager to see your choices in the 2nd andd 3rd rounds. Very good scenario if they can continue their success from last year's draft. Nice job overall.

Archived