Your Top 5 CBM Villains

titansNvolsR#1

Here are my favorite:

1. The Joker: TDK

2. Howard Saint: 2004 The Punisher. I thought Travolta played this superbly. The final scene lived up to what I hoped it would and surpassed it.

3. Bane: TDKR. Honestly, he would have been my favorite, but Catwoman disposed of him WAY too easily (I was furious) and I didn't like the fact that he was a glorified henchman in the end...the first 2/3 of the movie he was the freaking man.

4. Magneto

5. Tie between several others

Joker (Jack Nicholson) - Batman ‘89

Colonel Stryker (Bryan Cox) - X2: X-Men United

Ultron (James Spader) - Avengers: Age Of Ultron

Magneto (both McKellan and Fassbender)

Joker (Heath Ledger) - TDK

HM: Sentinels, Red Skull, Vulture, Doctor Octopus, Alexander Pierce, Bane, Bullseye, Zemo 

Worst Ever:  Dr. Doom (Julian McMahon) - Fantastic 4

1 hour ago, Darkness said:

No love for Killmonger? Surprising. To me, he had the most depth and best backstory of any of the Marvel villians. And MBJ aced his role. Not sure how anyone could find someone as boring as Zod better then him. He was pretty much a robot ha

Killmonger started great but then kind of fell flat in the 3rd act. The only good part of his in the last act was his last scene.

On 2/20/2018 at 12:15 PM, dtait93 said:

Man if they were to do a Batman series the way they did right by the Daredevil series....that would be sick.

Live action version of Batman The Animated Series. Boom, done.

17 hours ago, thrILL! said:

HM: Sentinels

This right here. Every iteration of the Sentinels had them as cannon fodder for the X-Men, a nuisance that was easily dealt with.

DoFP? They felt like legit threats, with a single Sentinel capable of destroying multiple mutants in a single confrontation. You had reason to fear them, they were nearly invincible.

Archived