Most Underrated Late Round Prospects

Silver_Lining

*Jordan Wilkins would thrive in an offense like the Patriots and how they use their RBs.  Very solid skill set and underrated as a RB.

*Aaron Tiller is a late round guy who can make a squad as a rotational pass rusher.  He is a combo pass rusher.

*Eddy Wilson is a strong penetrating 34 DE who reminds me of Stephen Tuitt.

*Ryan Carter is a solid undersized CB who is solid in coverage and a good tackler.

*Marquis Haynes and his first step is lethal.

• FS Dominick Sanders (Georgia) - played a lot of football in college....also had a lot of production....I don't know where he's projected to go but I'm assuming low because he wasn't at the senior bowl.....I think he can be a good mid-round pick that starts for a long time
  • CB JaMarcus King (South Carolina) - reminds me of Al Harris.....should be a solid starting corner for many years

25 minutes ago, Shylo3716 said:

Tony Brown, CB, Alabama 

This guy is a nightmare in coverage (in a bad way). For all of his apparent speed, he gets beat routinely.

A guy I like is offensive guard Tyrone Crowder. For an interior offensive lineman, he jumps off the screen. I particularly liked how he performed against Alabama in the 2017 National Championship game. My copy for him is Gabe Jackson.

1 hour ago, IDOG_det said:

He's an interesting one. He ran a faster 100 meter in high school than Leonard Fournette at the same weight.

To me he is the most dangerous edge rusher in this draft class.  His ability to attack the edge is similar to Vic Beasley.  They are almost the same size as well.  Haynes isn't an edge setter right now but I'd strap him down in a weight room to get stronger and let him thrive as a situational rusher.

27 minutes ago, jebrick said:

JaVon Rolland-Jones, OLB, Arkansas State - in a draft weak in EDGE rushers, I can't figure out why Rolland-Jones has not gotten more love.

Agreed.

26 sacks over the last 2 years with 10 forced fumbles in his college career.

8 hours ago, VanS said:
  • FS Dominick Sanders (Georgia) - played a lot of football in college....also had a lot of production....I don't know where he's projected to go but I'm assuming low because he wasn't at the senior bowl.....I think he can be a good mid-round pick that starts for a long time
  • CB JaMarcus King (South Carolina) - reminds me of Al Harris.....should be a solid starting corner for many years

I like the Dom pick. He has been a consistent player for us 

LB Skai Moore

WR Braxton Berrios

WR Austin Proehl

TE Chris Herndon

DE/OLB Marquis Haynes

QB Kurt Benkert

MLB Micah Kiser

WR Jester Weah

TE Cam Serigne

SS Donnie MIles

LB James Hearns

DE Duke Ejiofor

*Those are my 3rd-7th round picks that I think are going to be NFL starters/big-time contributors.

Archived