NFL Draft Targets?

DoleINGout

1 minute ago, DoleINGout said:

@1ForTheThumb I too had Guice as my worst case scenario at RB( relative to value), but I think Wadley offers less.

I like the Jaylen Samuels selection but I wasn't sure where to put him. At RB I like him a lot but I couldn't decide on taking Walton or Michel out. As a tight end, I would definitely consider putting him in.

Kolton Miller I can't settle on. I liked him pre-hype. Then I got into a mindset he was overrated, unfortunately. Then as I out my kist together, I remembered that I liked Miller for some reason and put him as my third best case scenario. If it weren't for what Dante Scarrnechia did with Nate Solder then I may have left Miller off the list.

I'd say Miller is strictly where's pegged to land right now. First round with all those flaws? No thanks. Late 2nd/3rd with that potential + Scar doing his magic? That's when I'm ok with it.

1 minute ago, 1ForTheThumb said:

I'd say Miller is strictly where's pegged to land right now. First round with all those flaws? No thanks. Late 2nd/3rd with that potential + Scar doing his magic? That's when I'm ok with it.

That's how I felt about Solder. It blee my mind when they took him in the first because I felt like any other team he would have struggled. They loved him athleticism. I was at the draft party inside Gillette as a paying fan and when they had a orivate lress conference they lauded him for his athletic ability and size. They really liked him. Scarrnechia especially.

On 2/19/2018 at 8:26 AM, DoleINGout said:

Who are some of the players you think should be the Patriots top targets? Most fans seem to think the defense needs the most TLC. Here are the prospects I think we'll see the Pats target with their first teo picks:

On offense:

Cortland Sutton, Lamar Jackson, Frank Ragnow, James Washington, Sony Michel

On defense:

Harold Landry, Sam Hubbard, Ogbonnia Okoronkwo, Rashaan Evans, Mike Hughes

Aside from Ogbonnia Okoronkwo, Patriots met with all of the players I initially listed on offense and three of the five on defense -- not positive om Mike Hughes, thought I may have seen a connection weeks ago.

The players I like in this draft
Rashaan Evans LB
Justin Jackson RB
Jaylen Samuels EP
Duke Ejiofor DL
Jaire Alexander CB
Christin Kirk WR
Danial Carlson K
Kolton Miller OL
Martinas Rankin OL
Harold Landry LB
Braxion Berrios WR
Breeland Speaks DL
Tracy walker S
Shaun Dion Hamilton LB
 Leon Jacobs LB
Joel Lanning LB
 Josey Jewell LB
Isaiah Wynn OL
Ronnie Harrison S

My last attempt, here is how it will play out. From BB himself!

23: R1P23
LB RASHAAN EVANS
ALABAMA
31: R1P31
OT KOLTON MILLER
UCLA
43: R2P11
S RONNIE HARRISON
ALABAMA
63: R2P31
QB KYLE LAULETTA
RICHMOND
95: R3P31
TE IAN THOMAS
INDIANA
198: R6P24
DL BREELAND SPEAKS
MISSISSIPPI
210: R6P36
RB JUSTIN JACKSON
NORTHWESTERN
219: R7P1
S TREY WALKER
LOUISIANA-LAFAYETTE

11 hours ago, DaPatsKid98 said:

I’ve got a really strong feeling now, that CB Isaiah Oliver from Colorado may be a target at 31

Ya You could be right. I have heard his name, Rudolph, Miller and Jackson. Rudolph is who I hate the most , so that's who the will Pats take. It happens almost every year

Archived