Draft Rumor Mill - All Things Related

kgarrett12486

20 minutes ago, REDandPEWTER said:

ANYONE get a sense that we could entertain offers for Desean Jackson to say New England for a late 2? They lost cooks and Godwin is ascending. 

We may have floated his name around but who knows. I don’t think they deal him after one year when Koetter and Jameis have publicly defended Jackson and said it was not his fault for his down year and they have to do a better job. 

However the Bucs seem to be getting to know some other wide receivers in this years draft. I would imagine if a good opportunity presents itself Licht will make a move.

25 minutes ago, REDandPEWTER said:

ANYONE get a sense that we could entertain offers for Desean Jackson to say New England for a late 2? They lost cooks and Godwin is ascending. 

I think the best we could hope for is a fourth. His age and contract will make it hard to move him.

18 hours ago, bucsfan333 said:

I think the best we could hope for is a fourth. His age and contract will make it hard to move him.

A late third isn’t bad either. Just saying. 

Its not a coincidence that winston seemed to play better with Godwin on the field. 

58 minutes ago, REDandPEWTER said:

Ehh Jackson’s always been a diva. It wouldn’t surprise me if winston was pressing to keep him happy either. 

He wont be a buc in 2019. Why not just move him? 

He has? 'Cause he was one of the voices in the locker room encouraging guys to keep fighting when we were playing like ****.

4 hours ago, bucsfan333 said:

He has? 'Cause he was one of the voices in the locker room encouraging guys to keep fighting when we were playing like ****.

LMAO. People love making up narratives about D Jack. He has been a class act since putting on the cleats for us. He was under utilized and wide open in majority of the games and he didn’t complain about it. DK knows it too and he will be prime for a big season next year.

9 hours ago, REDandPEWTER said:

Ehh Jackson’s always been a diva. It wouldn’t surprise me if winston was pressing to keep him happy either. 

He wont be a buc in 2019. Why not just move him? 

Last time I checked we're still trying to win in 2018. He's still a legit play making WR and deep threat when utilized correctly...

Plus, you're not  going to get anywhere near value for him...

1 minute ago, ravishingone said:

Ben still believes Saquon makes it to 7.  He has mentioned several times that AZ likes Allen.

I’d think the colts take barkely at 6. 

I don’t think Denver is satisfied with Keemun long term either. If the right qb is there at 5 I see them taking him. 

1 hour ago, REDandPEWTER said:

I’d think the colts take barkely at 6. 

I don’t think Denver is satisfied with Keemun long term either. If the right qb is there at 5 I see them taking him. 

I agree. Denver has visited with every QB available. That's a lot of time and money spent on QBs for them to not take one. They've had zero contact with Nelson, as far as I know. I thought he was a given for them but now I'm not so sure.

I think the Giants are really considering Barkley at two. They could be serious about Eli. They've spent time and money bringing in QBs, but they've also visited with Barkley a bunch.

Archived