Jump to content
kgarrett12486

Draft Rumor Mill - All Things Related

Recommended Posts

8 hours ago, bucsfan333 said:

 

Yeah this is completely rediculous and I don’t think it will change. We are more likely to sign Le’Veon Bell to $20M per than draft Sony Michel in the 2nd and let him and Barber do work as our backs in 2018.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, Lil' Shorty said:

Yeah this is completely rediculous and I don’t think it will change. We are more likely to sign Le’Veon Bell to $20M per than draft Sony Michel in the 2nd and let him and Barber do work as our backs in 2018.

We'll probably take a guy in the fourth or fifth and roll with Barber/Quizz/whatever FA we bring in. The rookie will probably be one of our inactives on Sundays.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, Lil' Shorty said:

Yeah this is completely rediculous and I don’t think it will change. We are more likely to sign Le’Veon Bell to $20M per than draft Sony Michel in the 2nd and let him and Barber do work as our backs in 2018.

None of those words came out of Koetters mouth. licht was looking to move up for Dalvin Cook last year so there was interest in fresh legs. 

This is a misleading title. I normally like the joes insight but this article is grasping. 

He would have benched barber for Quiz Rodgers or chuck sims when things were going south with Martin. 

Edited by REDandPEWTER

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, REDandPEWTER said:

None of those words came out of Koetters mouth. licht was looking to move up for Dalvin Cook last year so there was interest in fresh legs. 

This is a misleading title. I normally like the joes insight but this article is grasping. 

He would have benched barber for Quiz Rodgers or chuck sims when things were going south with Martin. 

Koetter does have a history of opting for veteran RBs over younger guys. He likes his pass blockers.

Barber only got reps last year because we ran out of options. I really do believe that. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote

On the Rotoworld Football Podcast, Josh Norris believes it is in the realm of possibility that Georgia's Sony Michel ultimately becomes the 2018 NFL Draft's best RB. Norris loves Michel's combination of balance on contact, evasion in tight and open space, speed to create big plays and vision with the ball in his hands. In fact, all of those traits can pop up in a single run and Michel's game against Vanderbilt can be presented as evidence. Michel's major hold back is his fumble rate, as he puts the ball on the ground once every 54.6 touches. 

Not buying it. Barkley is head and shoulders the best in class and Michel's fumble issues are of real concern...

He's fumbled at a rate higher than anyone over the recent past coming out...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, bucsfan333 said:

 

Arizona could be a prime candidate. 

We would need the broncos to land Cousins in FA to entice a team to move up to 7 like the cardinals. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, REDandPEWTER said:

Arizona could be a prime candidate. 

We would need the broncos to land Cousins in FA to entice a team to move up to 7 like the cardinals. 

I would be all for this. I can see Chubb, Barkley, Nelson all gone before ours. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, xlfrosti said:

I would be all for this. I can see Chubb, Barkley, Nelson all gone before ours. 

The positive of cousins going to Minnesota is Cleveland, Denver, New York giants and jets can take qbs. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, REDandPEWTER said:

The positive of cousins going to Minnesota is Cleveland, Denver, New York giants and jets can take qbs. 

It sounds like they're gonna try HARD to get Cousins. Fingers crossed.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ideally, I would rather see the Bucs trade back with the Cards and pick up an extra 2nd and Day 3 pick.  Buffalo is tempting, but I would rather not move that far back.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, ravishingone said:

Ideally, I would rather see the Bucs trade back with the Cards and pick up an extra 2nd and Day 3 pick.  Buffalo is tempting, but I would rather not move that far back.

I agree with this. Moving back enough spots to still land James, Davenport, or Jackson are ideal. Maybe even take Guice at 13. I feel he’s a top 20 pick. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×