Draft Rumor Mill - All Things Related

kgarrett12486

18 hours ago, bucsfan333 said:

Nobody's really mentioning us as a team looking to move down. But we're always super secretive. icon_lol.gif

Could also see the colts coming to us if Chubb is available and offering something similar to what the Niners did last year and still getting the guy they wanted in Nelson.

59 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

I could see it. Safety seems pretty devalued. Just look at the free agents still available. Fitz might go first but only because a team wants him to play CB.

IIRC, Barron and Berry were the last 2 safeties drafted in the top 10.  Ramsey was a safety, but was switching to CB.    I think the positions that are more likely to get devalued in the 1st round of any draft are the follwing:  G, C, TE, and S.

46 minutes ago, ravishingone said:

IIRC, Barron and Berry were the last 2 safeties drafted in the top 10.  Ramsey was a safety, but was switching to CB.    I think the positions that are more likely to get devalued in the 1st round of any draft are the follwing:  G, C, TE, and S.

Jamal Adams went six last year. But Hooker fell to the teens.

14 hours ago, ravishingone said:

Gotta admit at this stage of the race, I m just done with rumors then analysis on what someone said.   One more week to go, thankfully.

11 hours ago, ravishingone said:

10 hours ago, ravishingone said:

Riiiiiight.

Archived