Draft Rumor Mill - All Things Related

kgarrett12486

50 minutes ago, kgarrett12486 said:

Orlando Brown had an epic combine...not in a good way:

His draft stock plummeted with this. Went from a possible top 10 pick to middle round pick probably right now.

With that said, he's much better player than what the numbers shows. I'd take a hard look at him in the 3rd round...

Makes zero sense for his stock to plummet how you test in under wear Olympics. Put on the pads on game day and he’s a mauler. 

19 minutes ago, REDandPEWTER said:

Makes zero sense for his stock to plummet how you test in under wear Olympics. Put on the pads on game day and he’s a mauler. 

Is he gonna be able to keep up with, and block, guys in the NFL?

Wouldn’t draft Brown in the 7th cuz it would be a wasted pick. If someone with his ability tests as badly as he does (Goodell ran a faster 40) it screams lazy. This is a huge job interview. Multi Millions. Just don’t completely screw up. It’s not like he tripped in drills, he just looked like he didn’t even try to prepare or care. So he’s gonna be successful in the NFL or a good locker room guy? Pass.

THE combine is great and all but Bc you can run fast in compression shorts doesn’t mean squat if your film isn’t there. There are guys who’s are more athletes than good football players every year. 

Orlando Brown is a RT or Guard. I don’t give a damn how fast he runs. Turn on his film and he can stone wall a defender. 

41 minutes ago, REDandPEWTER said:

THE combine is great and all but Bc you can run fast in compression shorts doesn’t mean squat if your film isn’t there. There are guys who’s are more athletes than good football players every year. 

Orlando Brown is a RT or Guard. I don’t give a damn how fast he runs. Turn on his film and he can stone wall a defender. 

Sure. But a lot of those guys he manhandled won't be playing in the NFL.

6 hours ago, bucsfan333 said:

I don't think he gets past Denver, if he even makes it that far.

I still think one of Chubb, Nelson or Barkley makes it to our pick. There are just too many teams that are always looking for that premium pick in the top five of a QB, LT or DE...

Archived